Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amp why have I been blocked?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

The muppets get smarter all the time. Why these new breed of muppets appear to be have formed some kind of defense pact and our pooling their resources(ie spam) to a largely humourous affect imho.

I believe some1(I'm looking at you SMAK)needs to make a "Ban the Hamster card"

But untill such a card exists i believe this card will do
    bancastortroy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Kim Tae-Woo

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels
    If you ban amp we'll have nobody to operate the little hamster wheel! Or bring in the newspapers! Or bark at the postman! Or make the tea!

if amp is banned he'll have to get a REAL LIFE! (tm).

Hey Amp in that case can you get me a cup of tea and the newspaper, and all of you little "Trolls" can get yourselfs a real life.

I'm outta here.

To annoy every one at Channel4 a REAL good message board (not!!).

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

I'm outta here
    To annoy every one at Channel4 a REAL good message board
    How nice,
    people have started leaving forwarding addresses.
    In many ways Kim Tae-Woo,although i never fully read
    any of your posts i feel i have come to know and
    respect you.
    In many ways your posts have come to symbolise all
    that is great and noble in this country of ours and i know that if you to can truely be then is that not what is then surely can it not be wrong?
    i fear i must never speak of this moment again.
    Goodbye forever Kim Tae-Woo
    I salute you.
    and all of you little "Trolls" can get yourselfs a real life.
    Somebody call for A Doctor.We got a serious case of denial here.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

YOU DICKLESS PILE OF STIFF UPPER LIPPED ****S

Do you know how annoying it is reading some of the crap thats coming out of your mouths? (Well, crap being typed by finger, but whatever you think yourself)

Who in the name of jesus do you think you are!?
    "Oh, if yuo caent speall my naem rihgt den doent adwess me at aell, becuase, liek, I liev in a woerld fuell of paerfect spealling and, liek, spealling soemones naem wrong is, liek, blashpermy or soemthikn!"

**** off back to your cabbage patches and grow some brains - If you've been banned / blocked or what the **** ever, then try being a little mature about it.

PM the bloke, ask why you've been banned / blocked - If you feel that it wasn't a good enough reason (Or your too slow to realise that you actually ARE in the wrong) then waste everyones time by posting a "Mature" thread here and kindly ask was it appropriate that you were banned / blocked rather than post some big pile of flaming crap here and start bitching to anyone who actually took the time to point out your mistakes... Either way your still going to be told that you were wrong, and if by some miracle of faith (or accident of birth) you're actually correct then your situation will be dealt with appropriately...

Oh, and Im sure you'll have something to say about me too...
    Go right ahead and keep digging that hole... To be quite frank I think you've dug a county sized crater already.

Amp's a great mod, and in all fairness even he it WAS a mistake in his part we can clearly see NOW that it's, by far, a forgiveable one... Keep it up Amp.

Personally The Unholy trinity of Jaques/lea/and kim complaints carry as much wieght round here as a feather in a hurricane,so relax.
    As the great man hisself once said
    Ah you know when you're doing a good job moderating Humanities when people start calling for your banning.
    Thanks for all the kind words folks. I'll try to keep up the good work.
    shame on the rest of us for feeding the trolls.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

"Personally The Unholy trinity of Jaques/lea/and kim complaints carry as much wieght round here as a feather in a hurricane,so relax."

If that was aimed at me, all im going to say is that if I feel like saying something I'll pretty much say it, along with added colours, italics and whatever else needed to spice it up...

I just couldn't be bothered giving a sarky one line response... They probably wouldn't have understood it anyhow...
    Point taken though...
    Im off anyway, but im sure there'll be little ground to stand on by the time they've broken the shovels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭MelKor

Originally posted by Jacque No Three
    Ok Amp, you have refused to answer any of my questions. Does it normally take you this long to come up with an excuse?

I suppose it won't be long before you block my log-in again!

I'll give you a clue this time my next login will be "Jacque No Four".

And don't worry I'll report all of this to the owners of boards .ie Zeddyawards.com, and every other site and service provider I can think of.

where does this guy get off, i mean when i started on boards i was scared ****less of all mods and admins, i think your loosing it lads this guy need to have the fear of devore ivoked upon him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

where's that rope's amazing rant card....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by BiTchiN

when i started on boards i was scared ****less of all mods and admins, .

You need to get out there and live life a bit then mate. There's real scarey things in the world other than boards moderators!! :rolleyes: ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by JacquesPompidou
    Attention Cloud, Victor, Zenith, Balde, Oj,...

Check humanaties - Ship Baby
    for Amps current phrases.

I quote

Mr Pompidou the immigrant

troll

racist muppet.

shall be watching further posts of his with interest.

Link | Report this post to a mod | IP: Logged

well, if thats wht you call in sulting, you really need to get out into the real world. stop being such a big baby and get a life.

oh no, im banned from posting....

christ, did you just lose an arm?
    no i thought not. away with you, you whining twat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by RopeDrink
    along with added colours, italics and whatever else needed to spice it up...

Yeah thanks for that rope it makes the rants so much more enjoyable to read.

Remember kids FORMAT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Originally posted by Dr. Loon

You need to get out there and live life a bit then mate. There's real scarey things in the world other than boards moderators!! :rolleyes: ;)

I don't know about that, robs fairly scary when you see him in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Lei Xiejiang

WhiteWashMan

I don't think the complaint was about insults or rude posts.

I think the real complaint was why was he blocked from the site?

I think Jacques was blocked for doing a post on some Nigerian Babies, which was hardly insulting to Amp as it was quoted from some Irish Newspaper.
    ( Unless of course Amp happens to be Nigerian! )

Amp,
    then unfairly responded to Jacques post by calling him a troll and a racist and then finally blocking him from the site, did he not?, has Jacque been allowed back on this site yet?

The insults of Amp just underlined Amps stupidity and lack of profesionalism as a moderator.

I say that Amp the "great" moderator must be put in check.
    Or else get him to fetch my newspaper and bring me a cup of tea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Jesus H Christ, it's like seeing a fresh car wreck. Its sickening but you can't help but look...

I recommend lashing a padlock on this one.

I don't think the complaint was about insults or rude posts.

I think the real complaint was why was he blocked from the site?

I think Jacques was blocked for doing a post on some Nigerian Babies, which was hardly insulting to Amp as it was quoted from some Irish Newspaper.

setmypeoplefree.jpg
    The insults of Amp just underlined Amps stupidity and lack of profesionalism as a moderator.

jeffythekitten.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Lei Xiejiang, be a good little puppy and bury yourself in the back yard.
    Amp did what he's meant to do. Stop muppets from going rampant. I'm starting to think you and Jacques are the same person.

Also, can I just highlight this again for ye, AMP DOESN'T GET PAID TO MOD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

/me goes to Mod control panel. Me clicks on Edit User Masks. Me types in "Lei Xiejiang"

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

But don't all the mods get paid?

I mean, I hope my subscription fee go to the people who do the work, and not just Dev's back pocket.

Oh, wait I don't pay a fee.............

If you're not happy here, go somewhere else, where you'll be loved and cherised, it 's a big ol intraweb.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

and I dont have a back pocket :(

Thread locked because life is too short.

DeV

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement