Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crush

Options
  • 21-05-2002 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

something that's been bothering me lately. i have a crush on my aunt. some of my friends went on holiday to spain not so long ago and my aunt happened to be holiday in the area. course being lads we used go to the local nude beaches and my aunt used to come along some days, and go topless. dead fit for a 57 yr old. anyhow what should i do? should i tell her? ive strong feelings for her. please help as i'm on the verge of suicide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Unregistered
    something that's been bothering me lately. i have a crush on my aunt. some of my friends went on holiday to spain not so long ago and my aunt happened to be holiday in the area. course being lads we used go to the local nude beaches and my aunt used to come along some days, and go topless. dead fit for a 57 yr old. anyhow what should i do? should i tell her? ive strong feelings for her. please help as i'm on the verge of suicide.

usually these things dont work out, it's a natural thing (according to Freud), but in can cause a lot of problems.

Is your auntie a blood relative or is she your uncles wife?

Do you feel suicidial about just this? or is there other things upsetting you?

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

suicide is harsh. i just feel down about it sometimes. i feel there's a lot of chemistry between us but i guess its taboo.
    she is my blood aunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Maybe you need to have a fling with someone your own age again. I have feelings for friends of mine and they regurgitate and regurgitate because I'm crap at meeting new women and having flings with women! Although it's possible when you go out and not give a hoot about it, just be purely you.

I'm not saying the same about you, I'm the sad loser here (;)), but maybe you empathise?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think the you are just getting confused between seeing a semi-clad female and immediately associating a semi-clad female with sex.

I think is is legal, but would think unacceptable.
    PUNISHMENT OF INCEST ACT 1908 SECT 1
    1.(1) Any male person who has carnal knowledge of a female person, who is to his knowledge his grand-daughter, daughter, sister, or mother, shall be guilty of a misdemeanour, and upon conviction thereof shall be liable, at the discretion of the court, to ... penal servitude for any term ... not exceeding
    seven years ...:

Move on, I don't think anything can come of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Originally posted by Unregistered
    and go topless. dead fit for a 57 yr old.

Ok unless you are 56 someone is extracting the urine me thinks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

we dont need comments like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

why dont we need comments like this.

Their is a couple of threads floating here and looking at older ppl i.e. lecturer's, 57 year old aunts etc. And all the posts are unregistered, just sounds iffy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

I really didn't mean to offend....I was just trying to make the point that this looks like a joke thread started by some little gobshíte who dosen't really deserve our attention

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Whether or not you think it isn't worth your attention, there could be someone here who thinks it is.

<< Fio >>

Advertisement