Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Eat World...

• 21-05-2002 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Has Any body got tickets? anybody going.. any body know anybody selling tickets??.. please i'm desperate!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

go to www.jimmyeatworld.net and go to the message board, some1 there was trying to sell a ticket, check out the Tour Talk section

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

Thanks although i think i'm sorted for tickets.. needed a few ya see...
    like the sig.. r ya goin urself.. tis gonna be some show!

HELL YEAH I'm going, I got my tix on the day they came out, then jumped for joy when I heard The Promise Ring were going to support them, then was sad when TPR dropped out and the jumped for joy again when I heard Fenix*TX were supporting

I'm also interviewing Rick b4 the gig

Did you go to the last gig in January? It was fecking excellent

xlnt!!
    no i had blink booked and they were supporting but blink cancelled... b*stards!! and couldn't go to the other one in temple bar.,,

i would have got me tickets on the day but i couldnt have gone on the friday... and when i found out twas changed i went mad lookin 4 tickets..

will they do just stuff off the new album or old stuff too?

and wots the difference betwen standing and unreserved standing?.. whats better?

interviewing rick! u a journalist r sumthin?.. fair f*cks! sure i'll see u there haha!

Originally posted by Flynn
    xlnt!!
    no i had blink booked and they were supporting but blink cancelled... b*stards!! and couldn't go to the other one in temple bar.,,

i would have got me tickets on the day but i couldnt have gone on the friday... and when i found out twas changed i went mad lookin 4 tickets..

will they do just stuff off the new album or old stuff too?

and wots the difference betwen standing and unreserved standing?.. whats better?

interviewing rick! u a journalist r sumthin?.. fair f*cks! sure i'll see u there haha!

just back from the gig, ****ING EXCELLENT!!!
    Fenix*TX ruled and Jimmy just blew the roof off the place.

I was doing the interview for my new site, www.decibelrange.com, but when I arrived it was changed to Zach cos Rick had to go back to the hotel to get something he forgot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

:]

Bleedin' deadly gig!

My sis met the whole band on her way to work this morning, they were waiting outside the Westbury hotel. Got all their autographs

Lubly Jubly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

That gig ****ing rocked, I was there with Dermo and we got to interview Zach -- he's sound as anything. We also got to see them setting up for the show and dropping a ~$6,000 amp! :) Anyway, Fenix*TX god damn ruled! Their bassist was a psycho, it was hilarious. I only stayed right up front for about half of Jimmy's set because I don't particularly love them and I was getting a bit pissed off not to mention dehydrated but I got back up there for the Middle and Sweetness -- all in all, a brilliant gig even if we did have to wait about an hour after the doors opened before they came on! :)

classic..!! jimmy eat world rocked.. came in half an hour late.. was runnin around dublin looking for accomodation! didnt matter tho didnt miss anything...fenix were lunatics alright..
    That stage dive was classic! got a few ice cubes in the head tho..
    was fairly dehydrated alrite.. sorted that out with some vodka afterwards.. classic.. anyone goin 2 witness?

Originally posted by Flynn
    classic..!! jimmy eat world rocked.. came in half an hour late.. was runnin around dublin looking for accomodation! didnt matter tho didnt miss anything...fenix were lunatics alright..
    That stage dive was classic! got a few ice cubes in the head tho..
    was fairly dehydrated alrite.. sorted that out with some vodka afterwards.. classic.. anyone goin 2 witness?

hmm, if u got those ice-cubes about the time Jimmy started Get It Faster, then it was me :)

xlnt.. twas all in good fun.. hey my friend got a drum stick.. so if any of ye nearly got ye're hands bit off tryna get it.. haha!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

hey i got a drum stick by accident, was just starin at the ground tryin to catch my breath and next thing i know theres a drumstick in my hand :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

haha thats some funny sh*t.. i didnt even get a plec :( they were givin out loads of em but they were never used by jimmy.. but a memento wud have been nice...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

JIMMY EAT WORLD RETURN !

Thats right folks, Witnness have announced that those fine guys from the U S of A will play Witnness. Don't know what day yet tho...

they are playing on Saturday, I heard it a few months ago

Advertisement