Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chuffed, so i was

Options
  • 22-05-2002 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

i was chuffed to see the frames single headlong at #20 in the charts... i was on grafton st. and though i'd pop my head into hmv to see if it had charted and low and behold there it was siiting pretty at #20... fair play to them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

he that's nice. The Frames are a tremendous band boggles my mind that they are not better known worldwide though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 marko

I must be the only person to think this but I think they are ****. I haven't seen them live and I believe I'm missing out but their music is boring

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

you cant please everyone marko... you should see them live though... deadly experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 marko

very true polarbelly!! how was your gig last night in Zodiac?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

it was good craic... not very full attendance-wise but enjoyable all the same... got some really good reactions, and that always makes a night seem goood whether it was or wasnt

• Advertisement
Advertisement