Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ouch

Options
  • 22-05-2002 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i'm love sick,

need loving .

why do girls go out of their way to break my heart ?

well ? :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Cause they can my friend.
    Cause they can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Yes they can and they will.
    It's a hard fact to face but it's true. But there is someone out there that won't, she's the one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

keep this on topic or it will be locked, dunno why im not locking it now as it stands...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Rufus T Firefly

The common wisdom when I were a young chap-about-town was if a girl breaks your heart, shag her best friend or her sister.

Sound advice. And gives your todger something to do when it's bored.

on second thoughts....I don't like where this is going. if anyone has a problem...PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Your mailbox is still full SheroN, did you delete all the messge trackings?.

PM me too if you want to discuss it.

everything is cleared out of my inbox..everything...still saying it's full....i mailed regi there...hopefully he'll be able sort it out for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement