Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help with my monitor Gerry

• 22-05-2002 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

You wanna play pool tonight or what? post back here. I'll give you a ring anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

try private messages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

PM? - what where?!?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Let's see if we can't complete the sentence:

"I need help with my monitor Gerry"... because I can't seem to tell the difference between the public and private communication tools I see on it? :D

Seriously, PM/EMail/Phone the bloke. Unless we're all invited to go playing pool, of course... :rolleyes: (I'll have to warn you - I'm a crap shot)

Gadget ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

He's just really bored in work, you would be too if you had to do data entry all day!!!! So he thought he'd cause some embarassment for me. I'll just lock this instead of deleting it so everyone can see that he does DATA ENTRY HAHAHAH

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement