Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Violence

Options
  • 22-05-2002 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

I want to show how the country actually sees violance on the streets as Fina Fail fail to fully recognise the problem

1 Have you been attacked
    2 Did you report it(if not why not)
    3 What kind of attack
    4 if reported what happened
    5 Do the Gardi do enough or are they tied down by red tape
    6 What town or County

Have you been attacked/Harassed on the Streets? 15 votes

Yes - Verbally only (verry badly)
    0% 0 votes
    Yes - Physically hit/attacked
    13% 2 votes
    Yes -Threatened or attacked with a Weapon
    20% 3 votes
    Yes - Assaulted by more than 1
    13% 2 votes
    Yes -Assaulted by more than 2
    20% 3 votes
    Yes - Assaulted by more than 4
    13% 2 votes
    No - Never or nothing bad
    20% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The-Jester

I have been verbally attacked many times and pysically attacked once.

i seriously think that the majority of the cases of attacks and abuse is dealt out by scumbags, knackers, and common dirty cowards who hide behide a group of ladz. They see no way out of the hole they have been brought up in so they inflict harm on others. i have no sympathy for these scumbags and in my humble opinion they should be put in electric colars and made clean the strees. if they are percistant in there crimes they shouldn't go to jail, where they will learn how to rob cars and houses and probably get a contact with some drug dealers, they should be put in a closed instituion where education will be forced upon they. they dont have a set sentance e.g. 1 year, 12 months... they should be let out as soon as they get there leaving cert or in some cases a college degree.

Advertisement