Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccommend a GOOD portable MD Player/Recorder

• 11-07-2001 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

K,

Sometime in the next 2 weeks I am going to buy myself a portable recordable MD player. My budget is £300, so I am pretty open to suggestions. The best one, and the one that interests me the most is the Sony MZ-R900. That is the new one from Sony, it has all the new features like MDLP etc. It looks kewl and costs £299 from Argos.

Does anybody have this unit already?, or could you recommed a better one. If not do you know where I would get it at a lower price. I hear Sony introduce their MD product line anually. But I don't know exactly when that is. I don't want to buy this now, and then see a newer model in a few weeks, any suggestions?

Cheers

;-phobos-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

i have a sony mzr700 dpc, its got the long play, but not got fm/am.
    you shuld try get a package with the digital pc link in it. its very nice, a usb connection, plug that into the mindisc.
    then if i play winamp or any sound program, it automatically outputs to the discman.
    no messing about with outputs and stuff. i bought it in the us so i dont knwo about prices for you. but this a nice model.

Advertisement