Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visual aid

Options
  • 22-05-2002 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

All boards should have a charter that is sticky to the top of the board.

I'll remind the mods about that.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Perhaps a brief 1 line synopsis of each boards charter should be put next to/under the boards name on the main VBulletin page...?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I think it becomes very cluttered if you do that, especially with all the forums but what do others think?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

id agree with what bard said. ive no problem when browsing the community boards and they have titles on the main vbulletin page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Cloud
    I think it becomes very cluttered if you do that, especially with all the forums but what do others think?
    How about putting it in the status bar like the 'last poster and time'. Do all browsers have a usable status bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Victor
    How about putting it in the status bar like the 'last poster and time'. Do all browsers have a usable status bar?

IE, Opera and Netscape do, unless you have the really sh*t old versions, natch.

Advertisement