Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camalot????

Options
  • 22-05-2002 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Just beeen talking to some who recommended this new Online RPG (afaik its new)
    Said it was really addictive when played online (Like Ultima u pay €10 per month) but boring on the Level missions (Warned me not to go online till im around teh 30 level mark)
    Ment to be all fantasy type o Game...
    Perfect for Ropeh ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Dark Age Of Camelot or something, I think its called.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

erm......yeah its an MMRPG as in only online so there will be none of this offline til lvl 30 crap!anyways to get to lvl 30 takes a long time,i have lvl 28 hero - Tusk and a lvl 20 ranger - Geko,first month is free!if you msg me ingame i will give you gold/equip =D buh byes!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Hmmmm... might do that... havva wait another 3 weeks till I finish meh L.C

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Yea its Dark Age Of camelot,very good,bloody addictive,and lasts ages.
    Gettin from 1-30 takes ages,from 30-40 takes as long,and 40-50 takes an eternity :o
    I would advise you to look up a few guides before you begin though,as if you have no idea how to play when you start you will likely spec your charecter all wrong,which can efefct you at later levels (i wish i done more research :()
    But if you get in a good guild,with a good charecter,you will love it, and you can pay ₤30 for 6months which is what i done,but im probably going to pay another ₤30 for more DaoC :)
    Lastly : if you want a real challenge,pick hibernia on the prydwen server, as we are getting our butt's royally kicked in the RvR fronts, as both Albion and Midguard have loads of lvl 50 charecters while we have 2 (maybe 3 by now)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

A lot of guys in the Dublin area play on Excalibur/Hibernia, it would be a good realm to start off in.. have a look at the sticky thread about this game in the RPG forum, that'll help you meet some people, I'm sure any questions you have will get answered there.

I myself have been playing the US version of this game since last November, it's great. :) If you have a choice I would order a US copy from the states and play that instead the Euro version.

The US version is more advanced than the Euro one, by about 3 months I think at the moment.. and it will stay that way as each successive Euro patch must be translated into French and German before it can be released.

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I have also been playing on Euro version Excal/Hibernia but my acc ran out a while back... :(

BUT, i have been thinking about playing on U.S. version coz i can use Pay-by-Cash to pay for it....>> i have no credit card :(

Hibernia is a good place to start alright, it's very easy to learn the game there and easy to lvl up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I disagree,i find Midguard easiest to level up by miles,as almost every clas can tank. (they got a tanking nuker,tanking singer,pure tank, dual wielding tank, healing tank, etc etc).
    And troll are so strong they fit the tanking role perfectly (pity the stand out so much in RvR)

Advertisement