Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fan Fiction

• 22-05-2002 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Ok... someone vaguely mentioned that this in another forum and it suddenly hit me that there's nowhere available for it here! <shock horror>

So... I was wondering would it be possible to set one up. Perhaps not to have people posting their fan-fics... actually, unless it was TINY there should be no way that anyone should even consider it! but... people could link to it, and also trade their favourite fan-fic sites, etc. Obviously there'd also be an element of a few other boards as people'd talk about what's better and so on so forth. But all in all it's an area that no-one's brought in yet.

Oh, and I'm not asking to be mod (wouldn't say no, but not too pushed either way) before people get the impression that i'm a power mad lunatic. <hehe>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Mmmm, last I checked the vast majority of fanfics are sci-fi/fantasy related (or anime), what's wrong with posting them there? I'm sure kaids would have no objection....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Fair enough so. I was only suggesting this to make it a bit easier on the mods there (and also on the fanfic writers), so they wouldn't have to make sure that all the stuff posted was ok, etc. if they're cool with it, then hey! what's the problem?

my point has become invalidated.

Advertisement