Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elvis re-mix

Options
  • 23-05-2002 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

Any of you guys know is the re-mix version of "A Little Less Conversation" from the nike ad available to download?

Or anybody know who did the re-mix?

I think it's a pretty cool re-mix.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Audiogalaxy.
    The remix is shíte... the original is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I know you can't beat the original but as far as re-mixes go it's pretty good. I usually don't like remixes but this one is different.
    I agree the original is better

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Junkie XL did the remix. The version on audiogalaxy is recorded off the radio and is pretty crappy. I think it's Sarah Cox talking at the begining. You'd be better off waiting for it to be released and buying it. Or you can download the ad from nike.com and listen to it on that.
    Elvis and JXL - A Little Less Conversation is the name I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Junkie XL did the remix. The version on audiogalaxy is recorded off the radio and is pretty crappy. I think it's Sarah Cox talking at the begining. You'd be better off waiting for it to be released and buying it. Or you can download the ad from nike.com and listen to it on that.
    Elvis and JXL - A Little Less Conversation is the name I think.

Hmmm... I got 2 version from AG.. one of them's the radio one, but the other is the full version!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

the one i got off AG was the full one

• Advertisement
Advertisement