Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bounce!

Options
  • 23-05-2002 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

A six-year-old walks into the kitchen where his Mom is cooking and says, "Mum, the last few nights I have woke up to this thumping noise coming out of your bedroom and when I look to see what it is, you're sitting on top of Dad and bouncing up and down. Why are you doing that?"

The startled mother tries to recover the situation quickly and says, "Your Dad is a little overweight and I'm trying to get him back to normal size. I bounce on him to get all the air out of him."

The little kid just shakes his head and says, "You're wasting your time. When you go to work, the lady next door comes over and blows him right back up again."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

i am digusted
    kolodny i thought you were innocent

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Excellent. Friggin classic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Originally posted by nanook
    i am digusted
    kolodny i thought you were innocent

:D