Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keane and His Personal Problems

• 23-05-2002 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I have heard from a very reliable source that all this stuff about the manager and problems with the preperation stuff and all; is bluster which is all in an attempt to cover up the fact that a well known English tabloid rag is going to press this weekend with a story about the extra marital carry-on of the Irish Captain....

There may even be a hint of a bun in the oven of a woman who is not called wife.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

I feel even less sorry for the Prick now.....actually was never sorry for him just all the people he f**ked....and heres rumour of another.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jacksonflam

If this is true, what's the enemy..? The news of the world scumrag that's what. Unless we're all some kinda christian moralising crusade freaks that is.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

i dont care who he ****s as long as he plays good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Originally posted by -=Castaway=-

Right on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Fine. Grand. And do you honestly think he will "play good" when his wife is at home crying preparing the divorce papers, with a front garden full of journalists?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

So as ever its the f u c k i n brits fault

Well in fairness it is really. I mean Roy Keane had handled this the wrong way, but you didnt see these tabloid scumdogs going public with this before the end of the Premiership season, did you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

Originally posted by -=Castaway=-

Very True, but if it's not true then it should not matter to him anyway, but if he is on his way back it don't matter who he was sleeping with, he is not playing for Ireland and our chances have reduced alot in the Coupe De Monde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭anarchy

bateman said: "And do you honestly think he will "play good" when his wife is at home crying preparing the divorce papers, with a front garden full of journalists?"

who the f uck are you? oprah f ucking winfrey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Grow up anarchy. Id like to see you do anything well under those conditions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

I heard it was the other way round, that his missus was taking pipe off some guy on the United team.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭mm.ie

I heard it was the other way round, that his missus was taking pipe off some guy on the United team.

very good, well regardless, it all comes down to either pounds or penis'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 hallelujahjorda

Are you guys all completely stupid. . . . This story is a pile of pants .. . . . and your collective naivete is astounding !!

Keane engineered this. He says he is going home. We assume for a minute that the affair problems are real. He changes his mind and realises he has to stay, or the Irish people will hate him.
    So he decides again he has to put any chance of saving his marriage before the World Cup, realises he has to go, decides to go out in style by slaughtering McCarthy, and knows that at a sizeable amount of people (especially Irish Man Utd/Premiership fans) will agree with him. In his plan, we do **** in the WC, and then a new, soft(er?) manager comes in and lets him play when he feels like it, no friendlies etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Originally posted by pcirl.com
    So as ever its the f u c k i n brits fault

Hilarious!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 online

there are no personal problems...there is no story about an affair/pregnancy....McCarthey introduced this line about personal problems to smear keane....and it clearly is working

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by online
    there are no personal problems...there is no story about an affair/pregnancy....McCarthey introduced this line about personal problems to smear keane....and it clearly is working

i agree with u there. It wasn't keanes fault, its a case of poor management! Keane has had physcological problems for the last 3 yrs and Fergusson has been able to deal with with out any major incidents. Keane said this was just the top of the iceberg. Icebergs don't just appear over night. The management should have sorted this out a long time ago. I feel the the management r to blame!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

I guess these stories never came out ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

There's still time..............

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

There are probably people on this forum who weren't born when this thread was made.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Oat23 wrote: »
    There are probably people on this forum who weren't born when this thread was made.

Probably not many, they've all fckd off to reddit etc.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Mods should card a few of the abusive posts for the lols. No statute of limitations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Oat23 wrote: »

The child from the affair is currently weighing up his options on whether to declare for us or England. Mick should cap him in Slovakia.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Mods should card a few of the abusive posts for the lols. No statute of limitations.

The thoughts of modding during Saipan...

tenor.gif

old thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement