Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DamnCTYI punks with your talent and your shint shoes and your... make out parties...

• 23-05-2002 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Pah, CTYI... I've got more talent in my little... finger than you lot have in your... barrels that you... store talent in. Gah, I'm just bitter... old, excluded from every social event, and bi-i-i-itter... and bloody well enjoying it, but shhh.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

You sir scare me.

Congratulations...

Hehehe... it's true though. At least you didn't mention us stealing your jobs too. Cause it's also true.

We're the minority group that outnumber you ALL! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

etc.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

As someone like Sheila, maybe it was her, once put it:
    You are the future leaders of the world.

Oh god what a world it's gonna be!!!
    Prepare to meet your doom all you who oppose THIS minority group!!!
    <insert crazy evil laugh here>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

*cackles violently and rubs hands together at the prsopect of moulding the world and making it his, ahem, bee-atch*

Incidentally, when I said "shint shoes", I meant "shiny"... does cack-handedness and inability to type scupper my chances of global domination at all?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Nah...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

yeah, i was wondering what shint shoes were and also why i didn't have any... my hat's gonna rule the world. it already controls a small sect in albequerque...
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Hats! I like hats.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

albequerque, albequerque, who leads that branch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

Arman Arbuckle of Albequerque. he's the leader of that particular sect. they believe that my hat is the centre of the universe. it a pretty funny story actually... i'll tell you about it later. :rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:
    my hat is the hat to end all hats... >:>

Advertisement