Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what is Project X

• 23-05-2002 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

well ??????????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

none of your business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

they would prolly call it something clearer if they wanted you to know :)

(If MP is a MOD its prolly something to make all games brown and play exactly like Quake :D )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Wolff

Are you really bothered ?
    WGAF

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

its noone's business but the people involved in it. Its something positive for the community tho.

Where did you see it or how do you know about it (not that I'm greatly concerned about it but I'd like to know).

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by DeVore
    its noone's business but the people involved in it. Its something positive for the community tho.
    [stir]Paranoid Yet Not Unreasonable Interpretation: "Don't concern yourself about it, but it is for your own good."

DeVore defuses another potentially sticky situation with a few well chosen words...[/stir]

LOL :D

(I don't know/care what it is, but I suspect vAGGABOND is on the right lines)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Its a plan to free all monkeys from their opressors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Nice bouncy green thing lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Let loose the hounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

Originally posted by Rev Hellfire
    Let loose the hounds.

rolf
    sorry i thought that it just listed mods of boards.ie under names not the private boards
    I just saw it in the mod title.
    I have no problem with private boards, thats cool just you might want to take it off people mod list
    or give it a less "Area 51" name

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

projectX?
    Someone recently sent me something entitled ProjectX.
    Its in the alpha testing stage of development, dunno if its the same thing but im keeping my mouth shut, dont wanna rub anyone up the wrong way.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nah its called Project X because I couldnt think of a decent name for it and that seemed ridiculously ott...

DeV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Wasn't there an Amiga game called Project X?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Project X ruled
    Side-scrolling madness.

Rarf.

Advertisement