Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We have seen then go up

Options
  • 24-05-2002 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Will we ever see them go down? Thousands and thousands of stupid posters are pinned up everywhere I go. I really think that the contestants that paid to have them put up should be Sho.... ermm made pay to take them all down again. Or are litter laws only applicable to certain people?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

They have 10 days after the election to remove them. After Monday they are in breach of the Litter Pollution act 1997

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭212.2.179.66

And still Posters all over the place. I notice some people being fined by Dublin Co.Co. but what about the rest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

Ironically the green party were fined for not removing some of their posters in time. I'm not sure which constituancy it was but it was reported in the Irish times a few days ago...
    The Greens blamed "hooligans" putting up old posters..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I saw some John Gormley ones up last Monday evening so it may have been those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Nicky kelly is still up in Baltinglass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

And Doolan (SF) is on the roadside in Ranelagh.

Just make a short list and provide it to your local council.

02/2/02

Looks like alot of them have got the 'hint' and they have removed their posters .... but theres a LOT! still up/around...

If it were you or me.... would we get away with it? Not Bluddy Likely!!!

wrong date was ment to be 06/06/02

Advertisement