Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows XP and Sound blaster audio pci 64v

• 14-07-2001 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys anyone have these two working together? XP RC1 build 2505 and Sound blaster pci 64v...

My sound card doesn't seem to want to work..

.logic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Usual question for ya logic, have you got the latest driver for the card from creative?

also what motherboard do you have. it would seem that the abit Kt7A + Kt7A-RAID have probs with creative cards and WinXP/2000.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Thats some good research there flamegrill........

just for your info

KT7 range of motherboards do have problems with that combo, how ever its a slight lagging, on the sound, not the hole card working. this is easyly fixed with a BOIS update and some BIOS changes made in the advanced chip set menu.

as for logic

soz m8, but i cant answer this as i know nothing about XP, have your tryed look at MS.com? seeing if they have DIY system up there, or something

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

Advertisement