Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If these walls could talk....

Options
  • 24-05-2002 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

If my walls could talk they'd say -

"holy Shlt, I'm a wall:eek: !!"

what would your walls say?:rolleyes:

ferdi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

they'd probably say change stations cos the commercials suck. but i can't be arsed so the walls' pleading will go unheard...

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

Walls have no right to speak out against anything i do and to be quite frank i'm sick of it all.
    I painted my wall blue cause it kinda had a depressing few years back in the mid 90s you know how it is. No-one around to talk to.
    Thats why when you go away on holidays for a while and come back the house smells funny, thats really the smell of wall tears.
    Thay get lonely too. Its yellow now.

If you would like to help the fight against wall descrimination please send a donation to:

Fight against wall descrimination,
    PO BOX 4435,
    Blackrock,
    Co. Dublin.

'Fight wall descrimination' is a subsidary of

'Boneless Chickens LTD'
    (Bringing a smile to the dinner table,
    new bonless chickens in the shape of smiles.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

mine would say "would u ever close the damn curtains when ur getting chnaged ppl can see in you know and were not able to stretch around the entire room to cover u up"
    no wait thats my dad
    ok not really-it wasnt my fault i was waiting for stupid curtains in my bedoroom for 3 weeks after i got it redone

theyd also probably give out to me for giving in and letting my mom put up wallpaper with pink flowers when i'd wanted blue flowers. but its so cold in my bedroom theyll eventually turn blue. so fear not, walls!

Advertisement