Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SBLive Drivers

• 12-07-2001 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where to get sblive drivers that you get on the disk? I do not have the disk so i need them to install my sound card which is a sblive 1024 player.

She knew my feelings were jangled and frayed, she took me into a wind blown alley way...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Download LiveWare! from http://www.sblive.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

or www.windrivers.com

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Get the livewire drivers from last October, as Creative released drivers last month and they are pants, if you changer the volume it will cause the PC to do a kind of stutter. If you are watching DVD's you will notice a bit of lagging or jurkyness..... in other words they are pants......oh and also you will see a lot more CPU being used frown.gif

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

What drivers did Creative release last month?
    AFAIK, only the 5.1 drivers for 5.1 cards was released last month..??

Unless of course you mean the leaked BETA drivers... they do that stuff you mentioned.

Matt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

They released the drivers, they weren't leaked. Also yes they where ment for the 5.1, how ever they still worked just fine on 1024 cards and values.

ps....mine is a 5.1 card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

I got the live ware drivers but it says you need the basic ones installed first because the card is not detected.

She knew my feelings were jangled and frayed, she took me into a wind blown alley way...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

Or if you're feeling brave, you could try the APS drivers (I can't remember the url offhand, something like come.to/sblive).
    Awesome latency in cubase, simsynth et al, but they are pretty complicated to get the swing of. If you're into sequencing, well worth the learning curve

Lamps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,462 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Downloading the live drivers can be a complete pain-->>keeps dropping out middownload. You can get them easily enough outside of Creative though. For example just did a search on Morpheus and see that they are available there too.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement