Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor Leisure Time

• 25-05-2002 4:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.meteor.ie/phones/costleisure.html

this new pricing structure is great for the person who knows no one with a Meteor phone (ie. me). do i have to ring Meteor and ask them to put me on it or is this for all Pay As You Go customers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

I think its your choice. I am with speakeasy. I think that Meteor are probably better value. Is there a mimimum spend per month/year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i think it's about €10/6 months but i have gone long past that. i filled the thing up with credit when i was out in Cork one night not realising i had no reception at home. damn alcohol :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

It's your choice. you will stay on anytime unless you phone them on 1905 and ask to be changed.
    i think it's about €10/6 months

It is

Originally posted by Fungus
    you will stay on anytime unless you phone them on 1905 and ask to be changed.

i rang them the other day and what you do is dial 1742 and follow the instructions. no need to talk to an operator :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Aye:

Whats You guys think of meteor anyway?

Friendly Customer Care staff.

Had both 086 and 087 but Customer Care staff were a bit arrogant. Must be because they are big boys or somit :confused:

Only bad thing about meteor is the Minimal coverage in Connaght cause I travel to Mayo quite Frequently.

Leisure time is the way to go if ya dont ring many 085 numbers, but the anytime option is class if ya know loads of ppl with 085 (9c a minute :D )

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Mutz
    Friendly Customer Care staff

they are certainly that. i rang up the other day to complain about missing call credit and the guy i was talking to wasn't one bit pissed off by the conversation and i had the credit within seconds. i was waiting in a queue for a bit though listening to ABBA. :(

i don't like ABBA BTW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Well, i don't like their after-sales support.
    Have had to go back many times due to probs with phone itself...very slow, who as far as i can tell, just give you BS to get rid of you...

Not that it's much different with any other, is great when phone sent off for repair for 2/3 weeks though!

how wrong was i to drop Vodafone for Meteor. when i need to make a call i find myself using a house phone or a phone box because the network is down. i've had enough of it and i'm moving back to Vodafone

Advertisement