Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOWN pics

Options
  • 25-05-2002 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

So I went over to the U.S. earlier this month to go and see Down, I was at the shows in New York, Philadelphia, Grand Rapids MI, and Detroit. I got to meet the band at each show, and hang out with them, had a few beers, etc (!), had the time of my life with them. If you haven't heard either of their albums, I recommend you go and check them out now! The first one would be Nola (New Orleans, Louisiana... ) and the new one is Down II: A Bustle In Your Hedgerow. Here's a few live pictures.

Detroit, May 10th:

1.1.jpg

4.3.jpg

5.1.jpg

Philadelphia, May 2nd:

philly1.jpg

philly4.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

****in cool nerb! Looks like there was a helluva lot of pot being smoked at those gigs!

Are ya goin to Ozzfest?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

yeah I might head down for a while and see what's going on

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Good man... I shall see ya there then. Should be cool as long as it doesn't rain. Talk about feckin watered down beer!

Were ya talkin to Phil much over in the US?

Advertisement