Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any new MMORPG's entering beta status soon?

Options
  • 25-05-2002 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

last MMORPG I played in beta was the legend of mir, Im looking for a game that will be entering beta soon...anybody got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I still play Legend of sh*t and am fed up of it.

I play a game thats in Beta atm.. Ragnarok Online, it's a fun game for a while so try it out if u want.

the URL of the webbie for downloads is RagnarokOnline

http://www.mpogd.com/

try this website. It shows most games that are online atm. It'll also tell you the status of each game. Brilliant Site.

Shadbane is accepting Beta testers atm, also.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Ragnarok Online is open beta so it means anyone can join (i play on the loki server under my own name). what you want is to beta test some closed beta games which are closely guarded.

Neocron will begin beta testing phase 4 any week now. the game basics are sorted out and they should introduce quests and factions with the new phase to make things more interesting.

Shining Lore is another anime orientated MMORPG and the beta signups have been open to public recently. direct competition to Ragnarok :p

EVE-Online is the game i would die to test. having signed up months ago, the closed beta test hasnt started yet with rumours that it will commence this summer.

Dragon Empires looks similar to DAOC except you gather into clans and fight other clans for possesion of 50 cities. throw in a few dragons and dwarfes and you got yourself a hit. beta will start in July 2002.

if you havent registered for Star Wars Galaxies and Neverwinter Nights by now, there is something very wrong with you. :) other to watch out for is World of Warcraft and Planetside. theres plenty more of others out there, you just have to find them.

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

eve online looks pretty damn good. but im going away for the summer and wont be around to do "testing" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

cheers for those lads, Adnan, your name sounds familiar from legend of lag(mir), werent you accused of cheating or sommet?

I was playing until my account was hacked (too many security holes in the server), and my characters and items deleted. I was told they'd be restored but was still waiting 2months later. So I said "shove it up yer bollocks", and left the community. Stupid ****ers are killing themselves.

Just signed up for shining lore, how long should it be before I get word back on it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

cheers for those lads, Adnan, your name sounds familiar from legend of lag(mir), werent you accused of cheating or sommet?

you must have me confused with some other adnans, i never pay for games that make you pay a monthly fee. plus, legend of mir is very bad looking game in my opinion ;)

Just signed up for shining lore, how long should it be before I get word back on it?

it depends if they decide to pick you for the beta test. im not even sure how they pick people for testing. ive been picked for almost every game i signed up. it must be because i own a voodoo 5 and they felt sorry for me :)

adnans

Advertisement