Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different PM problem

Options
  • 26-05-2002 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

I've my account set to mail me when I get new pm's in my user cp

I got a mail this morning saying that I'd received a new msg from Monty but logged in to find no message from him there.

Any idea what thats all about?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I don't seem to recieve mail notify's when I get PM's anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by OJ

me neither.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by OJ
    I get about 40 a day - is boards.ie blocked by 'blocker' software on hotmail or something?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I remember when the mods mail was working, hotmail automactily blocked them all..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Maybe he canceled the mail? I think you can do that.

Na he didnt.

Just to clear up any confusion: I got an email saying I had a PM but I never got the PM.

When I got the mail saying that there was a PM there I went and checked, found none and then sent one to Monty asking him had he sent me one and if so what was it about.

He replied (and I got that one) but I still havent gotten the first one he sent. Also I didnt get a mail notifying me of the second PM.

Advertisement