Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New Star Wars Film is Just So Good

• 26-05-2002 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭

I was nearly put off Star Wars for good after the terrible Phantom Menace but the Attack of the Clones is so much better, i'd even go as far as saying it ranks as one of the best Star Wars films if not the best. The first bonus in the film was making the awful Jar-Jar Binks a minor character (i think he barely featured in three scenes) The battle scenes are just completely awesome and had me on the edge of my seat. We see a battle between hundreds of Jedi who are out numbered by what seems thousands of droids also we see Yoda finally in action and damn was he fast.

I advise everyone to go see it because it is film of the year, hell i think i will go see it again incase i missed any bits of the plot :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Glad to see you've joined our side again ;)

I agree though. After I saw Ep 1 I wasn't holding out much hope for Ep 2 and 3, but I agree it's definitely a big big improvement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

there is no way ep. II is the best star wars. All i'll say is it's better than ep. I but Empire is just hands down the greatest.

Advertisement