Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osbournes on mtv

Options
  • 26-05-2002 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

What did anyone think of it...
    thought it was cool but his kids treated the nanny person like ****e.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

I only caught a few mins of it but it seemed pretty funny! The daughter (what's her name?) was pretty cute too (exactly my kinda woman) even though she went on like a little bitch. :( I think I'll watch the show again just cos I think Ozzy is one cool dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

worst half hour of television ever.
    Ozzy Osbourne has problems speaking tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Arthur Peanut

i think ozzy iz give injectionz to get him through the day, did you see hizz handzz shaking! i hope they show the nanny taking him out of a flight case and injecting him with speed ha ha

gall anamblanca aem puken bleud eggen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

****e!..... Missed it... totally forgot it was on... is it replayed anytime ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

I thought it was pretty funny myself, although id say it'll get a bit repetative before long.
    And yeah Ozzy didnt look the best at all!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

Originally posted by Doodee
    ****e!..... Missed it... totally forgot it was on... is it replayed anytime ?

Replayed? It's MTV! Definitely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anony

Saw it....and it was okay, as usual nothing can live up to the hype MTV have given it.....Ozzy is funny without even trying.....it's amazing that under all the hair and tattoos how down to earth he is ..............pity there oldest daughter (amie ??) is not in the show....she's well fine her........Ozzy's wife ain't too bad either, strike that she's hot

Advertisement