Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat rate internet access

Options
  • 27-05-2002 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Whos the cheapest flat rate access in Ireland?Do I need a credit card to subscribe?Is the IOL gold package a flat rate pack?I checked it a few moths ago and it seemed to be a service where you payed a monthly fee for unlimited access but it seems to have changed now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Emmm....where have you been??

There are no flat rate packages in Ireland. Nolimits still exists, but is limited to customers who are already on it, ie you can't get a new connection to it. IOL gold is based upon a 'cheaper' call rate service. Basically, you pay them a certain amount each month, and you get to connect at a cheaper rate, but still paying per minute costs. Madness.

Yes I'm sure you can pay other ways than a credit card. Join in with IrelandOffline to help us change this mad situation. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

i-stream for eircom is the only option!!

It may be a adsl service but with the caps all it is, is a FRIACO product because you can't get the benefits of broadband without going over the cap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 ihatemushrooms

i-stream is a business product as far as I`m aware, it is not available for the consumer market. Is this correct. There is a thread discussing all this in detail. Have a quick look, you should be able to get all the info you need there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

i-stream is a business product as far as I`m aware, it is not available for the consumer market. Is this correct.

Not really, no. Eircom is marketing and targetting it at business, but consumers can order it too.

There is a thread discussing all this in detail. Have a quick look, you should be able to get all the info you need there.

It's been discussed rather heavily in the IrelandOffline forum too. (Community > IrelandOffline).

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭peterd

Originally posted by dahamsta
    (Community > IrelandOffline).
    ... or "Community > Public > IrelandOffline" now :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement