Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Physics Definitions

Options
  • 27-05-2002 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have all the physics definitions typed up? If you do could you email them? Thanks a million. I still haven't learn't any of them! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

if you have any particular ones .. leave them here and i'll do my best for ya to find out a proper definition

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

as previously posted the key is the maths formula's and understanding them, learning off actual definitions should need to happen.(hence i don't have a list, sorry)

but if there is anything you wish to know i'll be more than happy to help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

I know all the formulae, but their are still alot of definitions that have to be learned off.

eg: The solar constant, U value etc. I was just wondering if anyone have them all in typed up in a list that would be easy to learn?

Seems alot of people have had to learn these!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

The instuites' Website has the top 50 asked ones, it's a bit old and is for the old ourse so there's more in it that you need to know

http://www.ioe.ie/exambrief/part1/HLPhysics.html

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Thats just what I was looking for! Thanks a million.

Advertisement