Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is dark angel on tonight??

• 27-05-2002 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

So does anyone know is dark angel on tonight or was last week the last one of the current series?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Damarr

I assume you're referring to Sky One.

Yes, its on tonight and next week. After that, well, its cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tempname

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt

That has to be the height of laziness. Really.

The interweb has a lot to answer for.

Would you like me to come over to your house and press the buttons on the remote for you?

I can also pop my head out the window and keep you up to date on the weather situation if required.

would u go away u fool!! I'm up at college so i don't know. I checked the sky one site and their listings page isn't working properly so why don't u just p**s off if your not going to be helpful !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

:rolleyes:

Go to entertainmentireland.com and click - Television.

(They have cinema stuff too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tempname

yeah u were a lot more helpful this time thank u

Advertisement