Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gta4

Options
  • 27-05-2002 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

GTA4 has been announced. its set in the 1980's and is supposedly going to be more realistic than GTA3. its due to be released on october 22

i cant wait. GTA3 was the best PS2 game to date so i'm definately getting this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Vice City i think its called and will be out for Ps2 and PC only.
    Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Phreak
    GTA4 has been announced. its set in the 1980's and is supposedly going to be more realistic than GTA3. its due to be released on october 22

i cant wait. GTA3 was the best PS2 game to date so i'm definately getting this!
    Your talking about Vice City as already mentioned which is the same engine but set in Miami.
    It was confirmed a week ago ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by Celt

Your talking about Vice City as already mentioned which is the same engine but set in Miami.
    It was confirmed a week ago ;)

i know it was confirmed a week ago, but i didn't see anyone else posting about it so i did :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Vice city is just an add-on isn't it? Its sounds like its just going to be like the add-on for GTA 1, the london one. Thats was cool!! The was music was deadly too! Vice city was one of the city's in GTA 1. I'd say its going to be brilliant aswell! I going to get that one too!! cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

vice city is a whole new game not an add on afaik

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'd put money on it being an addon, cant be bothered to check tho

Advertisement