Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seeing the privates

• 27-05-2002 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

how about seeing private forums in the all boards list, but not the home page, i mean half of them are requested in admin, seeing as we are not allowed access the give an option to view the board charter, i mean there could be things there, that people are interested in but missed the boat when the forum was requested........

just a thought
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

and if its possible to get rid of the private boards from underneath moderators names.. "ooh is that a new board.. wonder what it is"...click... oh another private board.

Annoying and completly pointless (why have a link to nowhere?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

yeah i agree with the above statement. like there supposed to be private we dont want to know if they exist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

i also would ask that private boards be removed from the last 20 posts on the homepage. there is nothing more annoying than getting an interest in the title and then getting the"you are not authorised to see this page" crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

the private boards only appear in the top 20 when they are first created. the top-20 script has to be changed to remove them from it.

Advertisement