Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA on XBOX

Options
  • 27-05-2002 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Any word of a GTA game coming to the XBOX?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

wont happen Sony have a exclusive deal for the consoles only be out on PC and PS1/2/3/4/5/6/7.
    Unless Msft throw loads of money at Rockstar but gta3/4 are covered in this deal with Sony.
    kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

DAMN YOU SONY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Just get it on PS2.
    I would have no hesitation in saying that its a reason to own a PS2.

gta3_xbox.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

Yes, I'm REALLY gonna do that.

*NOTE the sarcasm.

Then again, they do have wads of cash. Fingers crossed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

buy the PC version
    its good but finicky to get going but once you get used to the keyboard controls you be handbraking with the best of them in no time.
    Kdja

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by kdja
    wont happen Sony have a exclusive deal for the consoles only be out on PC and PS1/2/3/4/5/6/7.
    Unless Msft throw loads of money at Rockstar but gta3/4 are covered in this deal with Sony.
    kdja
    http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2866884,00.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

aye but gta3 is out for pc
    x-box has shenmue 2 and mgs2 coming out for it so ill get one
    and ill get me a gamecube for resident evil
    and maybe just get a ps2 since me work rents out the owl games so ill get them for free
    c'mon xtra-vision hurry up with x-box and gamecube games,allthough i think they might just do gamecube and ps2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by kdja
    buy the PC version
    its good but finicky to get going but once you get used to the keyboard controls you be handbraking with the best of them in no time.
    Kdja

What do u mean by its a bit finicky?

Advertisement