Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ouch

Options
  • 28-05-2002 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My boyfriend asked me to get a brazilian wax, now i'm all for fun in the bedroom, but would this really turn him, any thoughts boys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I take it that it's not a complete wax? I think it'll hurt a wee bit!

Personally I remember finding it an interesting point of view. He obviously thinks that it will turn him on. The only problem with that is the itching that it will give you after a few days of growth. You may need to maintain it afterwards which is a big turn off for the woman, but apparently it can be a turn on for the guy.

Maybe he is just wanting a bit of spice in life, tell him that you'll do it only if he does!

(let us know how it turns out)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well he happens to be the hairiest guy on the planet... Sometimes i wonder if he has a hormone imbalance.. are all guys that hairy...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Im getting mixed up between a brazillian and a hollywood. One is where you get it all taken off, which im not mad about. A little design maybe of his favourite car. Ferrari symbol always looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Don't take it all off - then it's like shagging a ten-year-old (and if that turns him on, you should be worried...). Either leave a little bit (possibly in a little shape as chief suggested - my gf a couple of years ago shaved it to a little heart-shape for my birthday), or shave it down to a very short length. If you wax/shave it all the way down, it'll be very scratchy and he'll get beard rashes all fscking over the place for a few days until it grows back enough that the hair is softer. Also, if you're waxing, be very careful and don't wax too close to the actual labia - use a razor there. Waxing right up to the edges is very painful.

A shaved muff is sexy. He'll like it. You might even like it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Unregistered
    well he happens to be the hairiest guy on the planet... Sometimes i wonder if he has a hormone imbalance.. are all guys that hairy...
    No, we're not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

its only some people that are hairy

on that point. Time to shave my back again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 simpsons rule

i'd have to be there to see it ;)
    now if you want to invite me to ... i will .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

Originally posted by Gordon
    Maybe he is just wanting a bit of spice in life, tell him that you'll do it only if he does!

(let us know how it turns out)

Tis a bit of a laugh when you are both ripping each others Pubic hair off...
    I asked my a girl I was going out with to do the same for me. She said "Only if you do the same to yours"... Well the idea was she would do a Brazilian and I would trim mine down extensivly... After much strips of wax we ran out of wax. Being in a hotel with paper thin walls the whole floor(if not entire Hotel) knew what was going on. All teh screams and howls... Anyway. it was brilliant fun and probably something that I will never forget...

ONE PIECE OF ADVICE: Don't use a shaver. This is what causes the regrowth itch. As we ran out of wax we moved onto the shaver... Big mistake. All the next day we were wondering around the Loove in Paris trying to discretly scratch our croutchs.... lol :)

Good luck... Its only hair. It will come back in avengence ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Chaos-Engine
    ONE PIECE OF ADVICE: Don't use a shaver.
    Unless it’s a cutthroat razor - Fear is a remarkable aphrodisiac...

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it.

As for downsides - I've heard it can be itchy when the hair grows back so you either have to maintain it for ever more or go mad. It's also not recommended to wax sensitive areas. Like so many terms regarding sex, 'Brazilian wax' is probably misleading. I saw a guide on how to do it on TV b4 but can't remember a thing so you should probably ask some1 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Personally I find there's nothing worse than a jungle woman, and thats pretty much the opinion of most of my male friends.
    anyway..
    Originally posted by Sico
    If you wax/shave it all the way down, it'll be very scratchy and he'll get beard rashes all fscking over the place for a few days until it grows back enough that the hair is softer

If you shave it all the way down (completly) it'll grow back properly and without itch.. it's when you cut it halfway or just shorten it a bit for the first time then you're going to end up itching a lot and perhaps a rash.. make sure you get rid of all the stubble (horrible word in this context, but apt) as thats what causes most itch, also make sure to use a soothing cream or moisturiser afterwards, it'll help a lot.

Advertisement