Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Breeders gig

Options
  • 28-05-2002 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭

i couldn't afford to go, and i'm kicking myself now (as one of my friend's said it was amazing). so, was anybody at it? were they any good, or are they passed it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 VonBon

Get on a plane! They were so sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

i love when people ask, in reference to a concert, "did anyone go?"

no. nobody went. the breeders came all the way to ireland to play to themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

It was so cool! I don't know about anybody else, but I get tired of bands if they play for too long. The Breeders did a short but sweet set, which I am very thankful for. Kelly Deal is now my favourite of the Deal sisters, even though I am deeply in love with Kim! And as to you not being able to go, I had an extra ticket that I ended up selling to a tout for 5 euro because he had loads! You could have afforded that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

ack, don't tell me that wacker!!! i could've easily afforded i don't know maybe 15 euro, so i guess we both lost out (although me more than you). this is hell, i shouldn't have asked whether anybody went or not. and not because of what beretta said, as i was asking whether anybody HERE went. what with my friend going, i kind of figured at least one person was there (but had suspicions that there were more). pedanticism is dead! or at least it should be ...

Advertisement