Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windoze XP

• 20-07-2001 5:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Has anybody used it yet?
    whats it like? Is there any advantage to it or is it more bug infested Microsoft infested ****e????

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

we forced a lad in our clan to be the Windows XP guinea pig.... turns out its a pile of ****, driver/hardware problems all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

There's bound to be driver problems on a beta version. Had a quick look at it myself. Looks like they're trying hard to make it prettier but just not getting anywhere near Apple. Didn't really like it at all. It's almost like "Windows for Dummies"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i tried it and it didnt like my opengl at all, nice interface and icons though. my computer was a bit faster too. had to go back to win 98 but i kept the Win XP icons mmmmmm

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Have u still got it Adnans? Whip it around tonight, and any other new **** you got!? Nice1

Advertisement