Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RedEye50

Is the actual name of the song "bobby Joe" actually Bobby Joe, cuz i tried searching for it on soulseek and i can't get any....help please. I must have that song!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭nl

I was at the Paul Van Dyk set in Lush last night. Pure class!!
    Does anyone know what the name of the very last song that was played? I know this is a bit of a shot in the dark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

RedEye50 wrote:
    Is the actual name of the song "bobby Joe" actually Bobby Joe, cuz i tried searching for it on soulseek and i can't get any....help please. I must have that song!!!
    buddy joe, klubbhoppers.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭ullu

just looking for the name of the track at the end of the acid 030202 mix by joey beltram if anyone knows it.

the mix is at http://acid3.france-techno.com if you want to give it a listen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Looking for a tune I just heard on the radio (Little before eight) on Dublin 94.6 - Nova FM. It's kinda chugging electro-house, bassy with lots of retro analogue synths. The presenter mentioned it being massive last year and I think it was a remix of something called "Ride". Any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

jimi_t wrote:
    Looking for a tune I just heard on the radio (Little before eight) on Dublin 94.6 - Nova FM. It's kinda chugging electro-house, bassy with lots of retro analogue synths. The presenter mentioned it being massive last year and I think it was a remix of something called "Ride". Any ideas?

Dunno but the same 2 DJs do Friday evenings every week - that was probably the 'A Taste of Tech' show - text them next week; they'll probably play it again on the same show. 0879102652

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Jimi_t I think the song might be Luke Chable and Danny Bonecci (sp?) - Ride. It meets the description you just said and its name is ride so... :).

Anima wrote:
    Jimi_t I think the song might be Luke Chable and Danny Bonecci (sp?) - Ride. It meets the description you just said and its name is ride so... :).

Nice one! I'm fairly sure it's the king unique remix as well - love this tune :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Extremely vague one here:

Dance track, or remix of a non-dance track, some time from 1995-1998 ish. Got very heavy play on FM104 at the time

I'd recognised the full lyrics if I saw them, but I remember 'Runaway' being a pretty major hook line

The only track that a quick search of the charts found was Runaway by Nuyorican Soul, but it seems slightly the wrong genre. And I can't find the lyrics

Anyone with a good memeory and an ability to solve logic puzzles have any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Could be the Armand van Helden mix of the track you mentioned?

B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭tel922001

its called the barcode brothers 'doh'

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

MYOB wrote:

Dance track, or remix of a non-dance track, some time from 1995-1998 ish. Got very heavy play on FM104 at the time

I'd recognised the full lyrics if I saw them, but I remember 'Runaway' being a pretty major hook line

The only track that a quick search of the charts found was Runaway by Nuyorican Soul, but it seems slightly the wrong genre. And I can't find the lyrics

Anyone with a good memeory and an ability to solve logic puzzles have any ideas?

Could also be E'voke - Runaway

Big Oakenfold track back then. Great build up with slow break beats then kicks in after about three or four mins build.

http://www.discogs.com/release/165082

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭JDxtra

MYOB wrote:

Sounds like "Mc Star & The Real McCoy - Runaway" to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

xtreme00 wrote:
    Hi can someone please help me does anyone know the name of the dance tune on the visit befast add on tv dance trance tune sounds like an opera tune believe it was first released in 1999?Thank email me if you can speeder232@yahoo.com
    some words in it i think open you eyes or so?[/QUOTE

Nalin and Kane - Open your eyes it might be

defo not nalin and kane just bein listening to it
    it sounds like a right cheesy trance tune

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Anyone know the track thats on the add for premiership football its on RTE not sure if its one or two.

The vocal just keeps going "HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY ....."

Im not even sure if you could say its Dance / Electronic but I thought this would be the right place.

Cheers.

xtreme00 wrote:
    Hi can someone please help me does anyone know the name of the dance tune or dj on the visit befast add on tv dance trance tune sounds like an opera tune believe it was first released in 1999?Thank email me if you can speeder232@yahoo.com
    some words in it i think open you eyes or so?

Can't quite remember the ad but have a feeling it might be Chicane - Saltwater?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Does anyone know an official title of The Prodigy's Android which contains The Pope vs. Ian Paisley samples? No info. on the 'net, and all I have is it on tape from when I was a nipper :D

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

jimi_t wrote:
    Can't quite remember the ad but have a feeling it might be Chicane - Saltwater?
    aye, that's most definitely it.
    Chicane featuring Maire Brennan

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Landa2

its actually an artist im lookin for. the track name is:- Strict Machine

does anyone know an artist with a track of that name?? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Hello there, it'd be great if someone knows the name of this song. It's been driving me mad for years.
    I used to have it on some Rave/Dance compilation tape about '94/95

All I can remember is the chorus where a Jamaican sounding dude sings:
    "I was standing in the corner, searching for my Rizla's,
    I Had some marajuana and I needed to get higher,
    (then it breaks out here and I'm not sure 'bout the lyrics)So I went into the corner with my Rizla's and my (ya ya?)

If anyone can remember the title or performers I'll light a candle for ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Landa2 wrote:
    its actually an artist im lookin for. the track name is:- Strict Machine

does anyone know an artist with a track of that name?? :confused:

It's by Goldfrapp

B.

yeah its goldfrapp

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

eljono wrote:
    Hello there, it'd be great if someone knows the name of this song. It's been driving me mad for years.
    I used to have it on some Rave/Dance compilation tape about '94/95

All I can remember is the chorus where a Jamaican sounding dude sings:
    "I was standing in the corner, searching for my Rizla's,
    I Had some marajuana and I needed to get higher,
    (then it breaks out here and I'm not sure 'bout the lyrics)So I went into the corner with my Rizla's and my (ya ya?)

If anyone can remember the title or performers I'll light a candle for ya!

That I would think is - Ratpack - Searchin For My Rizla.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Anyone know what the background music is to the "Belfast - Make the city yours" advert?

Thanks in advance,
    Snapscan

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bribren2001

hey all, just wondering do you know this dance tune,it has only been released lately-it goes something like this

breathe in and just give it away,give it away

cheers in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

hey all, just wondering do you know this dance tune,it has only been released lately-it goes something like this

breathe in and just give it away,give it away

cheers in advance

Deepest blue is the artist and i think the title is Give It Away.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bribren2001

Deepest blue is the artist and i think the title is Give It Away.

cheers maccydoodies, i was dyin to know what it was

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭voakesy

Felixdhc wrote:
    That I would think is - Ratpack - Searchin For My Rizla.

definetly ratpack

heres a sample

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

What's the name of the tune on the new heineken "where's your head" advertisement on the telly?

cheers

mik

Advertisement