Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

old club classic - guy saying "open your mind|, then a girl saying "oh" aftwards.
    should be easy enough.

Usura - Open Your Mind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

good stuff bri.

Classic old skool ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I see that it's possible to listen to this mix again on the Radio 1 website, http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?radio1/essmix, if anyone can be arsed listening to it and finding out for me (there is a fast forward/rewind button!), I'll give them a kiss.

PS. I can't listen to it myself as I don't have realplayer on my linux machine.

Cheers.

If you look harder on the BBC site there should definitely be a tracklisting for the EM from that week.

Wertz wrote:
    If you look harder on the BBC site there should definitely be a tracklisting for the EM from that week.
    Am I missing something here? I went to the main BCC essential mix (the one you already pasted here) and clicked on tracklisting, given it's the latest weekend mix. If you need to listen to be sure I'll leave that up to you.

***Laurent Garnier - Terrace***
    Beyond - 'Crushing' (MU)
    Unknown - 'Elephand Island EP' (Sleep Archive)
    Hardcell - 'Rah' (Inside)
    TDR - 'Smoked Out' (PIAS)
    Underworld - 'Rez' (Junior Boys Own)
    Francesco Farfa - 'Universal Love' (Serial Killer)
    Jussi Pekka - 'The Snack (Cold Cut)' (Wordless)
    Thomas Schumacher - 'Heat It Up' (Spiel-Zeug Schallplatten)
    Laurent Garnier - 'Crispy Bacon' (F-Communications)
    Michael Mayer - 'Neve Luthersche Fraktur' (White)
    Inner City - 'Say Something' (Concept)
    Phortune - 'String Free' (Hot Mix Five)
    Motor - 'Sweat Box' (Novamute)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

i'm looking for the name of the artist who remixed the richard marx song; wherever you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

EFC-4eva wrote:
    i'm looking for the name of the artist who remixed the richard marx song; wherever you go.

I'm looking for him too...

*cocks shotgun*

Take it you dont know his name then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

lol Wertz

another one for ye's: it starts off with some guy saying something anout: simply touching one's nipples, then you hear homer simpson doing his girly scream, it then goes into a tune.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Did a search for this and found the lyrics but i dont think its lasgo?
    Need the Artist cheers.

i'm all alone in bed
    and I cant sleep i'm feelin' blue
    I try to close my eyes
    but all I'm thinkin' of is you
    baby only you

I cry my eyes out baby
    wondering what I have to do!

i'm lookinh inside my heart
    I know for sure this love is true
    day by day , heart to heart
    I hope that we will ever be together
    will it be me and you
    i dreamed that our love
    will last for ever

hold me tight in your arms
    i know that we have this strengthesten together
    walk with me hand in hand
    i promise to be there forever, forver

i'm all alone in bed
    and i cant sleep i'm feelin' blue
    i try to close my eyes
    but all i'm thinkin' of is you
    baby only you

day by day heart to heart
    i hope that we will ever be together
    will it be me and you
    i dreamed that our love will last forever!

hold me tight in your arms
    i know that we have this stregthesten together
    walk with me hand in hand
    i promise to be there forever , forever
    forever,forever,forever,forever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 colettuce

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on "I Thought It Was You" by Sex-o-sonique? I'm looking for it in mp3 format or am willing to buy an album! Any albums I've found it on are old and dont seem to be available anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

colettuce wrote:
    Does anyone know where I could get my hands on "I Thought It Was You" by Sex-o-sonique? I'm looking for it in mp3 format or am willing to buy an album! Any albums I've found it on are old and dont seem to be available anymore.

I have it at home on CD. If I think of it I'll bring it into work tomorrow.

B.

So lads, any idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭tel922001

i know the tune and artist and its hyperlogic 'only me' with a sample of U2,new years day , my problem is finding the mix im looking for , the mix im lookin for is the one with a lady singing from around 1998 , very strong vocals maybe someone can help me with the right mix , there is tones of different mixes of this tune

tel922001 wrote:
    i know the tune and artist and its hyperlogic 'only me' with a sample of U2,new years day , my problem is finding the mix im looking for , the mix im lookin for is the one with a lady singing from around 1998 , very strong vocals maybe someone can help me with the right mix , there is tones of different mixes of this tune
    that aimed at my tune?

no its my own post EFC-4eva

arite, sory mate. anybody have any info on this one?

the lyrics are something like, listen to the rythm of the falling rain..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

such morpheus sex o sonique :) found it straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭atheist

What was the name & artist of the tune "technology?" played as part of 10 spin hits in a row, earlier this evening. Has loads of work things in it, fax it, save it, zip it, F8 it, re-write it, click it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Fitzer12345

Both old tunes

One is instrumental i think it is called "From here to enlightenment". Its a real happy song not sure whos it by.

Also another oldie with lyrics something like "abrakedabra me say open sesame"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

atheist wrote:
    What was the name & artist of the tune "technology?" played as part of 10 spin hits in a row, earlier this evening. Has loads of work things in it, fax it, save it, zip it, F8 it, re-write it, click it...
    Daft Punk - Technologique (sp!)
    Get the Vitalic mix of it ftw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭atheist

tman wrote:
    Daft Punk - Technologique (sp!)
    Get the Vitalic mix of it ftw :)
    Thanks

Both old tunes

One is instrumental i think it is called "From here to enlightenment". Its a real happy song not sure whos it by.

Also another oldie with lyrics something like "abrakedabra me say open sesame"

Don't know the first one but the second one is "Open Sesame" by Leila K

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Fitzer12345

BaZmo cheers, you're dead right with Leila K. Thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

I have looked everywhere for this choon.only thing i found on it was a site where you could buy it on white label and listen to a sample.(very old site)
    It's BALAERIC SUNRISE by balaeric sunrise. twas out bout 5-6 years ago and was very big for a while.
    Would really appreciate it if someone had it or knew where i could download it.

deisedevil wrote:
    I have looked everywhere for this choon.only thing i found on it was a site where you could buy it on white label and listen to a sample.(very old site)
    It's BALAERIC SUNRISE by balaeric sunrise. twas out bout 5-6 years ago and was very big for a while.
    Would really appreciate it if someone had it or knew where i could download it.

Can you give us a link to the site with the sample?

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Haven't a clue wat i done with the link and don't know where the sample is gone. :( It's like this tune has disappeared off the face of the earth, another friend has been lookin for it for ages and had no look either so i'd luv to get it somewhere now.

I think I know the song. I either have it on vinyl or cd but I'd like to hear it first so I'd know for sure.

B.

• Advertisement

wat type f music is it? could it be balareic bill destination sunrise old balaeric trance tune

Advertisement