Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

http://rockby.net/pesni.php?song_id=1758

i have a feeling this is the one but can't listen to it right now cause i'm in work.

Edit: nope totally diff tune, soz.

tel922001 wrote:
    wat type f music is it? could it be balareic bill destination sunrise old balaeric trance tune

Nah, tis def balaeric sunrise, i know de tune your talkin bout though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Both old tunes

One is instrumental i think it is called "From here to enlightenment". Its a real happy song not sure whos it by.

Also another oldie with lyrics something like "abrakedabra me say open sesame"

Solar eclipse - from here to enlightenment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

the baleric sunrise tune, its not the al gibbs and dextor one is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Anyone know the song in the new Miller ad, with the guy cycling downhill on the bicycle? "Genuinely Easy" is the tagline, great tune.

• Advertisement

the baleric sunrise tune, its not the al gibbs and dextor one is it?

Nope, don't think so. seen it on some site a while back and tis balaeric sunrise by balaeric sunrise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

WellyJ wrote:
    Anyone know the song in the new Miller ad, with the guy cycling downhill on the bicycle? "Genuinely Easy" is the tagline, great tune.

Fantastic Cat by Takako Minekawa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Kolodny wrote:
    Fantastic Cat by Takako Minekawa.

You absolute star!
    :D:D:D:D

Thanks a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0VHTE0O

i posted a thread about this tune a while ago. wouldn't mind getting a copy for cheezing my flatmate out of it :p
    big Tiesto anthem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Fitzer12345

Solar eclipse - from here to enlightenment.

Cheers mate. Anyone have this on mp3 cant seem to find it at all?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 splurcsxxx

Does anyone know a tune by I think his name is roman fugrel or something and it's kinda funky house/techno? It's pretty vague I know :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Probably Roman Flugel - Geht's Noch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 splurcsxxx

Cheers hun,thats the tune I was lookin for!classic

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Alvis

Click Here to start listening

Can somebody please help me find the title and artist of that track? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Its Binary Finary - 1999 or something like that. Its not the original however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I'm pretty sure that's something by Picoto or one of his aliases...can't think of the name though. That track brings back some horribl;e scaggy memories...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭RAUL DUKE

the tunes mauro picotto-lizard..not sure what mix though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Your right lads actually. Sorry about that. :)

Okay enough cheese....seeing this thread just reminded me I'm looking for a track title...the only info I have is that it was out about 2000 and has a sample of an American girl saying over and over again "When I say go, move really fast...like this"
    That line chops and changes and other snippets of words egt thrown in....it generally ends up being "When I say go....when I say go"
    Remember it distinctly from a Carl Cox set but I've heard someone else play it too....probably an easy one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 psylent

Hello

Apologies for the drive-by posting…but I’m getting kind of desperate….been looking a long long long time for a tune ID to this song:….(I’ve asked friends, enemies, record shops…but to no avail)…

http://uploadx.net?id=rd/xkKg=

I think the track is from around 1995…but I’m not sure….

Thanks very much in advance for your efforts!

Kind regards

Psylent.

• Advertisement

Nice track...not heard it before so can't help you out. Pretty obscure I'd say...sounds a bit Future Sound of London or something german trancey....any idea of what DJ's mix you pulled this smaple from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 psylent

I copied it from a friend who got it from a (dj) friend (just a cassette, no tracklisting)...and i copied only that song....

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Right, another one dredged from the depths of my memory

1990's again, I think. No idea what year, and I can only remember the lyrics "It's my life". They might possibly have been sampled from the Bryan Adams track of that name, but I'm not sure

Its not Talk Talk, No Doubt, Sash or DJ Bobo's songs with that name either.

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Dr. Alban - "It's My Life"???

B.

BaZmO* wrote:
    Dr. Alban - "It's My Life"???

B.

Can only find a MIDI of it (by google, not filesharing) but it sounds familiar so I guess thats it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

MYOB wrote:
    Can only find a MIDI of it (by google, not filesharing) but it sounds familiar so I guess thats it. Thanks.

Here's an MP3 of a it. It's a slightly different mix from the original but if it's the one you're looking for you'll know.

B.

Thats definately it, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

a dance version of 'life is life' who done it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Life is Life- DJ Otzi

Type it into Limewire or winmx you should find it there... very popular at weddings last year...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

cheers mate.

Advertisement