Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Crimson...

Thanks mate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

WHOOHOO!! found the track i was lookin for....the one by Phlash! with female vocals. Its called Billy Phlash - That loving arms. Here's a link to it if u wanna have a listen: http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF135966-01-01-01.mp3

and Crimson, if u looking for hard house albums, try and get albums by Tidy. ;)
    i almost wish i hadn't clicked that link now
    absolutely horrible booty of one of my fave tunes:(

tman wrote:

I really don't like that song it reminds me of a very bad house party
    on a certain substance with loads of posers ick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

tman wrote:

Oh tell me they didn't f*ck up Billy Rae Martin...I can just imagine it in a hard house stylee with chipmunk voals and a sh*tty breakdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭bakedbean

OK, i know this is a long shot but it's bothering me enough to post a plea for help!

Can anyone give me an artist and title from the single line from a track "Let's take a holiday... you know I'd love you better"? It's an old track and located somewhere in Hed Kandii's vaults of time.

• Advertisement

bakedbean wrote:
    OK, i know this is a long shot but it's bothering me enough to post a plea for help!

Can anyone give me an artist and title from the single line from a track "Let's take a holiday... you know I'd love you better"? It's an old track and located somewhere in Hed Kandii's vaults of time.

Oh i have that track hold on and i'll upload it 4 u

I cant find it lol its on a the green mix-mag cd sorry i couldnt help if i find it i'll pm u

Crimson... wrote:
    Oh i have that track hold on and i'll upload it 4 u

AAArghrgh so close so close!! At least I know I'm not going loopy and making up random, dodgy lyrics :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Artist: Juliet

Title: Avalon
    Not that old either...maybe 14 months?

Wertz wrote:
    Artist: Juliet

Title: Avalon
    Not that old either...maybe 14 months?

Wertz-YOU ARE THE DUDE! That's almost made up for staying in on a Friday night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Hey.

This is not for me. I have to DJ for my mums 60th birthday.

Anyways- the tune goes something like this:

"Oooo AY-O-AY, Oooo AY-O-AY"

Think Cotton-eye-joe except with extra cheese. Its got a flute and violins and a dance beat. That DJ with the moustache in Quinns plays it religously.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Is it Ozone - "Dragostea" (din tei song dance numa numa)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfNcWYrAkDA

Need help to I.D. a song. Heard it on Tom Dunne last night. It's a not not necessarily a dance song but it's has electronic influences. It's by Doctor "Something" or "Something" Doctor and the Fleur is in the title. It's French sounding with an accordian in it. Any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Shes_elektrikk

I heard this song on someones myspace awhile back but I couldn't find the artist...it's sung by a guy and the chorus goes "I know what you got is what I need". I remember other little bits and pieces of it if you need more info. If anyone has any ideas, I would totally appreciate it! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Looking for the name of a song with the words something like

I want you right on time, right on time

Gotta get up, gotta get up
    ... Baby

There's also a lot of oh, oh, oh oh oh oh ooooh in the song, song by a woman with as very powerful voice.

It's one of those dance songs you hear played on the radio quite a bit - like on 'The Big Handbag' on Spin.
    Good few years old I'd say.

Anyone any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Pythia wrote:
    It's one of those dance songs you hear played on the radio quite a bit - like on 'The Big Handbag' on Spin.
    Good few years old I'd say.

Anyone any ideas?

Black Box - Ride on time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

Matamoros wrote:
    I am looking for what I think is the original mix of " Music is my life " circa 1994 , I just don't know the Artist's name. There have been a few v.dodgy mixes more recently by assorted Euro idiots.

its chase-music is my life out around 90-92 i think,there was an alrite mix out around 96/97 by mind2mind use 2 get played in da olympic when it opened back up in 97 but it wud b dat euro style & nothing on da org. hope tis helps m8

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Kolodny wrote:
    Black Box - Ride on time

Ah 'ride', that's why I couldn't find it.
    Thanks so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Elfish

tman wrote:

agreed tman, but what is the name of the original again (The one I remember had a vocal in it something like "You must strive through your tears ..... and keep on movin")

Elfish wrote:
    agreed tman, but what is the name of the original again (The one I remember had a vocal in it something like "You must strive through your tears ..... and keep on movin")
    I was talking about the tune, not the vocals
    the original is "Phlash - Frantic Theme"
    it was rereleased with a bunch of remixes under the name of "Phlash feat Steve Hill - Get a life (Frantic Theme)" (the Andy Farley mix is definitely the best of the remixes)

the vocals come from "Billie Ray Martin - your loving arms"
    can't say i know how the rest of it goes though:o

Elfish wrote:
    maybe ur on bout liberation2 out bout 93 has da vocal'you must strive through ur tears...& keep on moving dont giv up da fight & move on'

• Advertisement

DUB1 wrote:
    maybe ur on bout liberation2 out bout 93 has da vocal'you must strive through ur tears...& keep on moving dont giv up da fight & move on'

This sounds more like it. Does liberation2 have the piano in the background of http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF135966-01-01-01.mp3 as it's main melody? If so then thats it. I'll go off and try and get liberation2 from somewhere and let ye know. Nice one lads!

Elfish wrote:
    This sounds more like it. Does liberation2 have the piano in the background of http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF135966-01-01-01.mp3 as it's main melody? If so then thats it. I'll go off and try and get liberation2 from somewhere and let ye know. Nice one lads!
    YEA DATS DA 1 LIBERATION2

DUB1 wrote:
    YEA DATS DA 1 LIBERATION2

Reckon you're spot on. Legend.

Can't find any where to listen to a clip of it but the following comment at http://www.discogs.com/release/180375 convinced me:

The vocal sample goes - 'It really is a revolution' and 'But you must smile through your tears, and move on, and keep on movin - toughen up your fight and move on...' and THAT piano hook - fantastic!

Happy days .... feel like an auld lad saying it that they don't make them like that anymore but they don't!!

Thanks DUB1 (and tman too) : http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=6AA85D300B85C349

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wei_Wei

Sorry about ****ty quality

Heard it over a stream

I know the first track is Sebastian Leger - Take your pills

WHAT IS THAT SECOND TRACK?

Any help would be awesome I need this track for the weekend coming. Its like freaking daft punk ^10000000

LINK :

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=check_download&ufid=DB30F2AD0BA242FF&key=1dad3fe7718b8a031fe863aac7dd7671c3b68fdb

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Wei_Wei wrote:
    Sorry about ****ty quality

Heard it over a stream

I know the first track is Sebastian Leger - Take your pills

WHAT IS THAT SECOND TRACK?

Any help would be awesome I need this track for the weekend coming. Its like freaking daft punk ^10000000

LINK :

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action%3ddownload%26ufid%3dDB30F2AD0BA242FF
    Don't think you quite mastered how to use yousendit.com buddy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wei_Wei

Haha! Ok edited. Let me know if it works :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

*Hi guys.

Does anyone know what that tune is on the new TV3 ad for x factor?

Its kinda got a synth flute thing goin on then it kicks into a nice electro beat. Totally loved it. Hope I can find that tune. Thanks for any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

hi gang does anyone know the first track the prodigy had before charly came out i remember sunset fm playing it back then thanks

^ "android" or "what evil lurks"?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

ok this is a weird one, but does anyone know the name of the theme music to the Formula 1 pre show on Setanta?

Advertisement