Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

its neither of them mate il keep looking thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

karl75 wrote:
    hi gang does anyone know the first track the prodigy had before charly came out i remember sunset fm playing it back then thanks
    Everybody In The Place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Elfish

karl75 wrote:
    hi gang does anyone know the first track the prodigy had before charly came out i remember sunset fm playing it back then thanks

G-Force ?? Everybody in the place was out way after charly I think Bazmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AB03

Heres one for ye lads,

On Mylo's essential mix from last week in dundee, on the 1 hour version thats floating about, from minute 52:30 til about 57 mins.

On the radio 1 website the tracklist is as follows:

Mylo 'Unknown' (White Label)
    Lifelike & Kris Menace 'Discopolis' (Vulture)
    Kris Menace 'Jupiter' (Micropaw)
    Fatboy Slim 'Right Here Right Now (Redanka Mix)' (Skint)
    Bookashade ' Night Falls ' (Get Physical)
    Bodyrox 'Yeah Yeah (D Ramirez Remix/Williams Edit) (Eye Industries)
    Dahlback 'Come With Power' (Giant Wheel)
    Mylo 'Paris Four Hundred' (Breastfed)
    Lars Sonnerfield 'Sundonner' (BM)
    Mylo 'Drop The Pressure' (Breastfed)
    The Knife 'Silent Shout (Williams Acid Circuits Mix)' (Rabid)
    Paul Woolford 'Erotic Discourse' (20/20 Vision)

But its in between silent shout and erotic discourse, definately not Id'd there.
    Have both of the other tunes, incl all mixes of silent shout, so it aint the wrong mix ID'd or anything...

Cracking tune, with a catchy bass riff at the beginning and end and a hard hoover synth type main drop. Sounds quite familiar but I just cant think of the name of it...
    Anyone???
    Please,its driving me nuts!

Ok heres a 30 second quick runthrough sample of the track.
    Rename from .txt to .mp3 to use...
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tenders

well tman by the looks of things you are pretty good at finding songs. wud u b able to find this. i dnt no the name r when it was realused bt the words are.

"i still hear your voice wen you sleep nxt to me, i still feel yor touch in my dreams, 4give me my wkness bt i dnt no y without you i cant survive."

thats all i ave because its a ring tone. plzzzzz help if you can. oh yea its a dance song

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Tenders wrote:
    well tman by the looks of things you are pretty good at finding songs. wud u b able to find this. i dnt no the name r when it was realused bt the words are.

"i still hear your voice wen you sleep nxt to me, i still feel yor touch in my dreams, 4give me my wkness bt i dnt no y without you i cant survive."

thats all i ave because its a ring tone. plzzzzz help if you can. oh yea its a dance song
    Alll you had to do was to type the lyrics into Google (in proper English, not txt spk) and it would have given you the following result.

"Everytime We Touch" - Cascada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rockerno1

Wei_Wei wrote:
    Sorry about ****ty quality

Heard it over a stream

I know the first track is Sebastian Leger - Take your pills

WHAT IS THAT SECOND TRACK?

Any help would be awesome I need this track for the weekend coming. Its like freaking daft punk ^10000000

LINK :

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=check_download&ufid=DB30F2AD0BA242FF&key=1dad3fe7718b8a031fe863aac7dd7671c3b68fdb

Its Onira - Tight Leather. Check google for their album which is damn good

AB03 wrote:
    Ok heres a 30 second quick runthrough sample of the track.
    Rename from .txt to .mp3 to use...
    Cheers

Anyone, cmon, someone must know this tune!!
    Ive played it to ten tune heads and fackin nuffin!
    Please Someone!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

Whats the name of the tune that brenden grace is listening to while he is drilling massive holes in the sitting room wall?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Pretty sure it's Limb by Limb by Cutty Ranks...listening to it just now. My neighbours hate me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

Excellent, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

house tune. Think it could be in a Steve Angello mix cd or live set. Its sounds like someone blowing into the top of the bottle.

simialiar to when homer simpson set up his vigilante gang becuase lisa's sazzaphone got stolen he gave her a bottle. She blow in the top to cheer him up one time, just before the add break.

edit: just found it.

Booka Shade - Mandarine Girl

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

whats that tune , with the lyrics "this is going to make you freak"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

LFO - Freak

Great song :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 oldschool1995

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone can help but I need to know the name of an old 90's song. This was the kind of sh1t that was played on kiss in 1993/4/5. Its somewhat similar in style to The Omen by Magic Affair. All I can remember is the chorus went something like "Alright..Baby said its alright...Alright.." and so on.

If anyone has a clue it wud be much appreciated. Also if you know of any good commercial dance tracks from the likes of kiss.fm or any of the other old pirates that were around in 1992-96, please feel free to list them. Oldschool never dies!!!:D :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Toasty

it sound like atomic kitten :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 oldschool1995

lol, seriously doubt it!! wereare talking cheesy dance music, not pure unadulterated ****e:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 emma-ry-ah

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone can help but I need to know the name of an old 90's song. This was the kind of sh1t that was played on kiss in 1993/4/5. Its somewhat similar in style to The Omen by Magic Affair. All I can remember is the chorus went something like "Alright..Baby said its alright...Alright.." and so on.

If anyone has a clue it wud be much appreciated. Also if you know of any good commercial dance tracks from the likes of kiss.fm or any of the other old pirates that were around in 1992-96, please feel free to list them. Oldschool never dies!!!:D :D:D:D:D:D

I have a feeling that track is by Miss Nikki Trax - called: Baby its Alright Now. Far as I know it was released ver early 1990s. I'll look into it and let u know. I could be wrong though!

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

emma-ry-ah wrote:
    I have a feeling that track is by Miss Nikki Trax - called: Baby its Alright Now. Far as I know it was released ver early 1990s. I'll look into it and let u know. I could be wrong though!

:rolleyes:

I just googled it a bit, not sure if its the one you're looking for, it was either 1989 or 1990 it was released according to google. I'll have another look later and see if I can d/l the track too

Theres some Nicky Trax u can listen to but it doesnt have 'baby its alright now' - might ring some bells though!

www.brainwashed.com/.../ vvmtest/vvmt89.htm

sd4012.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cineast67

Good lord! I have been looking for this sample forever. Much thanks for the Nina Simone tip-off, but I want to know the song it has been sampled in. I took a Psych/Buyer Behavior class that repulsed me, and ever since then I've have "new dawn, new day" rolling around in my head. This was a year and half ago!

Help! I think it was sampled in a Blockhead song, but I can't find it. Help me please!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Ok , need help here , on themix @ 49.30 there is a track , think its called "Give me Love" ..

Can some one confirm and give me the artist ..

Please ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Diddy - Give me love (TDV mix)

****ing tune!:)

Anyone know the name of a really really old techno tune with the line 'my wife eileen loves the smell of burning rubber' - I vaguely remember the line in it 'young people of ireland i love you' ... (from the popes visit in '79 or something)
    This is just a vague recollection of a track, maybe someone might have an idea... it'd be from very early 90's...
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

can anybody tell me what pressures last tune is i no the second last is insicions amorak please help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Hi all,

Double Vision - All Right??
    Lyrics - http://www.lyricsvault.net/songs/4182.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭drunkdaz

Can anyone help me with this tune, Johnny Moy played it on Spin last Saturday, though its been around for ages, i just never found out what it was.

Id kinda say its techno, even though it probably isnt....., not uplifting in anyway, and theres a male vocal "Time has changed us. Time has changed, time has changed us." looping along with some other lyrics like ".........just forgotten" "it feels im hypnotized"?

Hmmm, what a mess. Medal for anyone who can decipher this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭monkeyman

I 've heard an acapella over Blue Monday on the 2 Many DJ's/ Tiga Amsterdam Live Set.

It goes "Hey You Punk Funky ......you got to break down and smash through the DJ booth"

Anyone?

Advertisement