Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 oldschool1995

Hi all,

I need the name of a song urgently(for wagering purposes :D ). It goes something like " Feel Alive... Take a deep breath.." Is of similar nature to Divine Inspirations's "The Way". Any help is much appreciated and churches will be built in your honour! God Bless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 reynoldo

hey i need a bit of help heres a clip from timo mass at oxegen!does any one know the name of this tune? http://youtube.com/watch?v=wXwAxHWlk7E&search=oxegen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bill.fogarty

anyone know the name of this tune, its an old song, 2 Many Djs use the acapella in their sets, it goes like this..

"ohh woo, cant you see, get your booty on the dance floor, make my day

or maybe its

"ohh woo, cant you see, get your boogy on the dance floor, make my day

would love to find out what it is, its a great tune for gettin everyone singing along

stephen p wrote:
    Double Vision - All Right??
    Lyrics - http://www.lyricsvault.net/songs/4182.html

what a shout, bang on mate. thought that tune had escaped forever. a thousand thanks yous and a pint chilling in heaven for when ya get there!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bill.fogarty

Well, I'm trying to find the name of a tune:

Its the theme tune for a program called "Take 6"...The program is all about reviewing films and that ...

I know the tune, just cant place it, its driving me nuts...any clue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

Terrible tune. Only played now at tacky 21sts und ****.
    "Pump Up The Jam" by Technotronic
    P

anyone know the name of this tune, its an old song, 2 Many Djs use the acapella in their sets, it goes like this..

"ohh woo, cant you see, get your booty on the dance floor, make my day

or maybe its

"ohh woo, cant you see, get your boogy on the dance floor, make my day

would love to find out what it is, its a great tune for gettin everyone singing along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

evil 9 played it in their hi fi england mix, dunno if its a remake of an old tune they had, had the vocal... we are lovers not fighters, and dont think its their own........... all replys appreciated,

peace

www.bordercommunity.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

have always wondered what the hype was over him, heard one of his songs last nite and would like to hear more.

i heard it on TODAY FM of all places but it was a mainstream kinda song. I think it was called "enough" but i dunno.

any suggestions as to the name? and albums of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Well, Entroducing would be a good start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

The Number Song
    Stem
    Organ Donor
    Midnight in a Perfect World
    Building Steam with a Grain of Salt
    High Noon
    Fixed Income
    Giving Up the Ghost
    Mongrel..
    Blood on the Motorway
    You can't go home again
    Six Days

Probably one of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭gottahavehouse

i need to find out the name of this song its wreckin my head its near the end of a mix i have from the last night of the ormande wit dj pressure dj orbit and keno flanagan....keno drops it bout wo songs befor the last song and it goes oooooohhh waahhhhhh to be high yeeaaahhh oooohhhh waahhhh to be high to be high to be high yeaahhh and its mixed in wit anuder song wit a fella goin 1991 and i run the gun....anyone have any ideas its one of the best tunes iv ever heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭harryballs

i need to find out the name of this song its wreckin my head its near the end of a mix i have from the last night of the ormande wit dj pressure dj orbit and keno flanagan....keno drops it bout wo songs befor the last song and it goes oooooohhh waahhhhhh to be high yeeaaahhh oooohhhh waahhhh to be high to be high to be high yeaahhh and its mixed in wit anuder song wit a fella goin 1991 and i run the gun....anyone have any ideas its one of the best tunes iv ever heard

vigo-to be house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Moroder

If you know or can find out the name of this track, do so please:)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=37UG3AH0

begins @42. min on Takkyu Ishino - live@ Sensation 2003-07-12 Amsterdam ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

hi hope sum 1 can help me out after da name of tis tune a house tune from da past 2 yrs thx in advance :D

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DE82AB28557FFAE8

DUB1 wrote:
    hi hope sum 1 can help me out after da name of tis tune a house tune from da past 2 yrs thx in advance :D

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DE82AB28557FFAE8
    It's amazing what you can find on Google nowadays!!!

Hi all,

I need the name of a song urgently(for wagering purposes :D ). It goes something like " Feel Alive... Take a deep breath.." Is of similar nature to Divine Inspirations's "The Way". Any help is much appreciated and churches will be built in your honour! God Bless.

Has any one got an idea??? just that the time to pay up is fast approaching!!!:( :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

BaZmO* wrote:
    lol thx m8 i never thought of googleing da lyrics

DUB1 wrote:
    lol thx m8 i never thought of googleing da lyrics
    No worries. All you do is put in as much of the lyrics as you can, a line or two will do, and then put the word lyrics at the end of it. 9 times out of 10 you'll get the right result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AB03

mr biazzi wrote:
    evil 9 played it in their hi fi england mix, dunno if its a remake of an old tune they had, had the vocal... we are lovers not fighters, and dont think its their own........... all replys appreciated,

Tis their own, called "for lovers not fighters", from "you can be special too" album.

Great album + track

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

This one might be tough but i reckon you lads might know of it

Lookin for an old (90's) rave track to take the piss out of a mate,it has a german bloke sayin "ya ya ya"

Also while im here sure one for meself a track fairly recent in the last few years anyway with a woman singin "oh look at me im covered in funk/punk?

Any help would be great cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 twarez.org

GAAman wrote:

Also while im here sure one for meself a track fairly recent in the last few years anyway with a woman singin "oh look at me im covered in funk/punk?

Any help would be great cheers

Portobella - Covered In Punk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 twarez.org

Has any one got an idea??? just that the time to pay up is fast approaching!!!:( :(:(

paul van dyk - we are alive

Moroder wrote:
    If you know or can find out the name of this track, do so please:)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=37UG3AH0

begins @42. min on Takkyu Ishino - live@ Sensation 2003-07-12 Amsterdam ...

Anyone, please:confused:

Also need ID of the track Sasha & Digweed live at Southfest, Buenos Aires 09-04-05-
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3871790741553902652

Here it is from 1:17 till 1:26 on this video. I would be gratefull if there is someone who owns good knowledge about E music. I tried to find it on from the tracklist above, but I just could'nt Id it... so please help, it's really important to me.

twarez.org wrote:
    paul van dyk - we are alive

Superstar!!!! God bless ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Moroder wrote:
    Also need ID of the track Sasha & Digweed live at Southfest, Buenos Aires 09-04-05-
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3871790741553902652

Here it is from 1:17 till 1:26 on this video. I would be gratefull if there is someone who owns good knowledge about E music. I tried to find it on from the tracklist above, but I just could'nt Id it... so please help, it's really important to me.
    it could be two tunes redanka waves or corburn dumb blonde im really sure but give some time and ill find out hope it helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

Heard it at a club recently, its a dancy ragga track with a girl talkin about a broom stick????? any ideas??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rockster

i'm searching for a song i heard yesterday in a pub. unfortunatly i couldn't hear the lyrics that good. often the singer repeats i'll be there i'll be there.
    it started with a midtempo guitarriff. it a soft rock song i would say.
    another short catch i heard was singing about whole lot of money, but about this im not completly sure.
    but it seams that in the refrain he repeated i'll be there i'll be there, but not sure if thats the name of the song also.

i know its a hard one with such less information but maybe you can help me.
    if i had to guess it a older song maybe from the 90 or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

DirtyDog wrote:
    Heard it at a club recently, its a dancy ragga track with a girl talkin about a broom stick????? any ideas??

Where did you hear it? I love this song. It's

Roman Flugel vs. a Master at work-get's noch

If you can't find it give me a pm

Advertisement