Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

orla wrote:
    Where did you hear it? I love this song. It's

Roman Flugel vs. a Master at work-get's noch

If you can't find it give me a pm

Heard it in Spirit, I cant find it anywhere so check your mail you have PM :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

GAAman wrote:
    This one might be tough but i reckon you lads might know of it

Lookin for an old (90's) rave track to take the piss out of a mate,it has a german bloke sayin "ya ya ya"

any more clues 2 tis...? it cud b an early bonzai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 oldschool1995

Howdy all,

Right, seeing as you's are all so good at this I thought I'd really test yis!!!

Its a track from about 1993. It sampled U2's New Years Day and had the one lyric i think, some guy with a deep voice saying "Africa."

All help and suggestions are greatly appreciated. ;););)

Howdy all,

Right, seeing as you's are all so good at this I thought I'd really test yis!!!

Its a track from about 1993. It sampled U2's New Years Day and had the one lyric i think, some guy with a deep voice saying "Africa."

All help and suggestions are greatly appreciated. ;););)
    i rember da tune alrite 4 sum reson hyperlogic-only me springs 2 mind but not sure if tis da 1 ur looking 4 as i think it was released on tidy trax cant rember dose it just sample da org. or was it just remixes relesed on tidy

hi can any1 help wit tis id pls its off tiga @toulosse 11-3-06 thx

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3F0579B577EC7B36

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

DUB1 wrote:
    i rember da tune alrite 4 sum reson hyperlogic-only me springs 2 mind but not sure if tis da 1 ur looking 4 as i think it was released on tidy trax cant rember dose it just sample da org. or was it just remixes relesed on tidy
    I have the track he's talking about but I can't remember the name of it off hand but it was on the XYZ record label.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

DUB1 wrote:
    hi can any1 help wit tis id pls its off tiga @toulosse 11-3-06 thx

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3F0579B577EC7B36

Juliet - Avalon

not sure what remix, maybe the F*** Me I'm Famous Remix by David Guetta. (It's not the Jacques Lu Cont remix).

Can someone help me with this. It's fairly obvious, I used to know the name of it but I forgot, and I keep hearing it...

http://media.putfile.com/trackid-96

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

DUB1 wrote:
    GAAman wrote:
    This one might be tough but i reckon you lads might know of it

Lookin for an old (90's) rave track to take the piss out of a mate,it has a german bloke sayin "ya ya ya"

any more clues 2 tis...? it cud b an early bonzai

All i can remember other then that ya ya thing was the guy says somethin like "was is us,was is us" or somethin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 psycho_Bateman

BaZmO* wrote:
    I have the track he's talking about but I can't remember the name of it off hand but it was on the XYZ record label.

i think thats Gigi D'Agostino - new years day - ZYX

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Found that track I was looking for:

Kerri Chandler - Bar-a-thym

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I heard this playing in River Island one day. It was a trancey remix of Alice Cooper's "Poison". Any idea who'd remix that one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rockster

silvine wrote:
    I heard this playing in River Island one day. It was a trancey remix of Alice Cooper's "Poison". Any idea who'd remix that one?

i know that Groove Coverage made a dance cover of this song. with a woman singing.
    anyone knows by now about my song? i posted before. this 80/90's rock song where in the repeating refrain he sings 2 times in a row i'll be there, followed by some other text i never heard good. only thing i could understand was i'll be there i'll be there.
    it sounds like a a easy rock song but softer something like joun mellencamp or somethign like this. dunno if it's from the 90's oder 80's but sounds like that.
    i if heard it right another lyric part is "a whole lot of money"

rockster wrote:
    i know that Groove Coverage made a dance cover of this song. with a woman singing.
    anyone knows by now about my song? i posted before. this 80/90's rock song where in the repeating refrain he sings 2 times in a row i'll be there, followed by some other text i never heard good. only thing i could understand was i'll be there i'll be there.
    it sounds like a a easy rock song but softer something like joun mellencamp or somethign like this. dunno if it's from the 90's oder 80's but sounds like that.
    i if heard it right another lyric part is "a whole lot of money"

Thanks, I'll track it down.

Is your tune the remix of the Baywatch theme song that was released earlier this year? Although he sings "I'm always here, I'm always here". It sounds very similar to "I'll be there" and it is an 80s/early 90s soft rock song. Instead of "a whole lot of money" he sings "Don't you worry" . Again similar sounding but different. David Hasselhoff sings the original. The remix is by Jim Jamison or someone. You'll find it and a remix or two on iTunes easily enough. Check it out.

Does anyone know if Robert Palmers "Addicted to Love" was remixed and if so by who? The original is the song off the add for throat lozenges, the one about having "you're throat kissed better."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Moroder

luzon wrote:
    it could be two tunes redanka waves or corburn dumb blonde im really sure but give some time and ill find out hope it helps

Tnx, man... I've allready found it, and it's Jark Prongo - Convoy

but still need help with this one:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=37UG3AH0

begins @42. min on Takkyu Ishino - live@ Sensation 2003-07-12 Amsterdam ...

I've cuted the minute nad a half that I'm Interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tempus Fugit

Does anyone know the track in the background of this clip? :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW85zW5DhaA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭joxer05

i heard this song yesterday night and have known it for ages but dont know its name. there is a chorus where everyone joins in. its kind of like
    "yeah yeah ... move your body". this is driving me mad so if anyone knows the name of the song it would be great!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DubPsycho

Im wondering if anybody could help me find the name of a song.It goes like:

Be as one,Love as one,be as one,come as one.A friend said it might be Maria Nayler.Its sang by a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

DubPsycho wrote:
    Im wondering if anybody could help me find the name of a song.It goes like:

Be as one,Love as one,be as one,come as one.A friend said it might be Maria Nayler.Its sang by a woman.

Be As One - Sasha & Maria.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DubPsycho

Kolodny wrote:
    Be As One - Sasha & Maria.

Cheers mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfiWZdCuEJs

Anybody know the name of that tune??

Thanks lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 missparamount

so I have been driving myself crazy trying to id a track that I heard on a tv show.. but of course, I have no title, no artist, and I don't even know if it's a real track or just score music or something..

here is my ****ty 56Kbits mp3 of it, ripped from the .wmv of the episode... if anyone knows this, or knows where I could be pointed in the right direction, please let me know.
    http://download.yousendit.com/900C1354506251D0

thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

Hi

who did that dance song with the line

" I see you babe shakin that ass, shakin that ass!"

I cannot remember and its cracking me head as I want to download it...

any help please??? :confused:

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

groove armada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

cheers thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Go the for the Fatboy Slim Remix, much better than Groove Armada's own version, and also the one most widely used, so thats probably the version you have heard before too.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Anybody now the name of the song being used on the lastest 2fm ad that's been running on RTE? It's the song with the band performing in a cardboard box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Elfish

Anyone know the name/artist of the tune that was played as the theme tune for some of RTE's UEFA cup coverage. It was an orchestra version of an old house tune from around '95. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

just a quick one folks. who did the original version of zombie nation??

• Advertisement

OLD SKOOL HARD TRANCER NEED IDING PLS THX
    http://download.yousendit.com/D588E0010C74394E

Advertisement