Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

cantdecide wrote:
    just a quick one folks. who did the original version of zombie nation??
    "Zombie Nation" did it, the tune is actually called Kernkraft 400 (or something...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

DUB1 wrote:
    OLD SKOOL HARD TRANCER NEED IDING PLS THX
    http://download.yousendit.com/D588E0010C74394E

ITS ALRITE GOT DA NAME OF TIS TUNE :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 loserface

Can anyone tell me the name of this song, it goes like this (female vocalist) "when you're movin' when you're groovin'.. doin' all that shakin' you're not thinkin', so move your body right down to the ground? Also this old dance classic, it goes like; won't you listen please, i'll put your mind at ease.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Anyone know a tune that goes "You are so f*ucking Sex, You are a Sexy F*ck" <repeat>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Zascar wrote:
    Anyone know a tune that goes "You are so f*ucking Sex, You are a Sexy F*ck" <repeat>

Sexy fúck - Who's who

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Whats the name of the tune in the Citreon ad for a C4 car. Its the one where the car is ice skating. Its a fairly popular electro song, just not sure of the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Actualy its called The Egg - walking away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

^ the Tocadisco remix

^Mash up between David Guetta's Love Don't Let Me Go and The Egg's track (which IMO is far superior on it's own; in fact that goes for both tracks)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Alvis

Whats the name of the tune in the Citreon ad for a C4 car. Its the one where the car is ice skating. Its a fairly popular electro song, just not sure of the name.

Jacques Your Body (Make Me Sweat) - Les Rhythmes Digitales

okay never mind... I'm tired, didnt notice your second post, tman's or wertz's :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Elfish

Elfish wrote:
    Anyone know the name/artist of the tune that was played as the theme tune for some of RTE's UEFA cup coverage. It was an orchestra version of an old house tune from around '95. Thanks!
    Bump, someone must know this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

anyone know the artists name of that dance mix of voodoo child with the girl singing it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭da4i's

Sorry; Only Saw The Thread For Such A Question Now!! :( Please Remove Admin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Anyone know the tune used in the current Eircom Broadband adverts?

Same music used on the radio ad as on the TV one.

Really good music, surprising for Eircom.

I feel i've heard it in a movie somewhere but i cant place it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭oldstock

Zascar wrote:
    its on a recent steve angello m.o.s album mate, disc1 best i can do for ya. dont have track list lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

there's some dance tune played at the breaks for Hollyoaks (bird makes me watch it, honest). It comes on for the chewing gum advert that they show for every break. Anyone know the name of the song?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭da4i's

Anyone know the Dance tune from "Ordinary Descent Criminal"?

Thanks,
    Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

jaysus if only the internet was round in the day. Took 4 years to find out the name of Alchemy (was asked about 20 pages ago) and that was by walkin into a record shop at the right time. Then the bastards wanted 50 quid for it. Good old Abbey discs bootlegs eh?

OK,a few outstanding queries from last 10 years;

1. Nearly certain this is called TV Heaven by Subculture but need the right name to download. Dublinish anthem, really well produced chilled out sound, laid back catchy loops. Sample 'I float in a cloud' - not Danny Tenaglia track. Could have bought this about 6 years ago when some fella in the Abbey mall offered it to me for a 10er but I'd only heard it was a good tune, had never heard it myself.

2. Two tracks from Dimitri from Paris Essential Mix Radio one 1994. Absolutely savage mix if anyone sees it on Soulseek or else where.
    1st track is about 45 mins in, great keyboard, bassline and what sounds like live jazz over it, sample 'Everything is music, you must listen to the music'

3. Same mix, after about an hour he plays this really slow version of 'Ain't no stopping us now', goes on for ages is really dubbed out.

4. Digweed Danz Saunz mix from around the same time (shop in abbey mall used to sell them), another laid back track, sample 'In harmony of body and mind, in accord, with the flow, of the universe'

Any ideas???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

Quote from above;

Can anyone tell me the name of this song, it goes like this (female vocalist) "when you're movin' when you're groovin'.. doin' all that shakin' you're not thinkin', so move your body right down to the ground? Also this old dance classic, it goes like; won't you listen please, i'll put your mind at ease.

First one is called 'getting out' (vocal goes gettin ready for the best time in your life'. Savage party track. Its by SLR or somethin like that (not SL2). Have it on an old bootleg with NJoi and Liberation 1, and Mori Kante.

secon one is of course (at least second time in this thread) The Shaker, Mooncat, on Ugly Bug. Chap who made that had about 8 tracks which were all huge in Dublin. Think hes still at it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Anyone know what it is? It sounds kind of like Hybrid or Rob D, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's advertising a new TV with HD anyway, for those that haven't seen it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Shane_O

Whats this track,been ages tryin to find it,but dont know where to start,have no artist,no lyrics,no song name,all i know is its from Clashproductions who made this video and also hosted it on youtube.
    Anyone?

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=554997420

• Registered Users Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I have no idea where to start with this.....ok:

there is a song that was on radio 1 (bbc station) that i loved, i know its pretty popular but have no idea of name....

if you go to the bbc radio 1 site and listen live to Scott Mills' Friday Floor Filler then its the first track on there...i assume some of ya's would know the name of it so if you could find out more me id be grateful.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

p_larkin99 wrote:
    I have no idea where to start with this.....ok:

there is a song that was on radio 1 (bbc station) that i loved, i know its pretty popular but have no idea of name....

if you go to the bbc radio 1 site and listen live to Scott Mills' Friday Floor Filler then its the first track on there...i assume some of ya's would know the name of it so if you could find out more me id be grateful.

Cheers

It's the D Ramirez mix of Bodyrox: Yeah Yeah.

Kolodny wrote:

Legend, nice one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭smokes

anyone know the name of the tune thats plays in the background on sports tonight on tv3 its usually on when their talking about football,its a trance tune from about 4 or 5 years ago

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Heard a tune that I haven't heard in a while on the radio but for the live of me can't remember the name. I got a sample on my phone before it finished which i uploaded here http://www.filefactory.com/file/63fdff/

Kolodny wrote:

...and if I know Scott Mills, it's the awful vocal version. The instrumental version is much better.

Delly, I defo know that one but can't for the life of me think of the name...have it someplace on disc, I'll try and find it...

Wertz wrote:
    ...and if I know Scott Mills, it's the awful vocal version. The instrumental version is much better.

Delly, I defo know that one but can't for the life of me think of the name...have it someplace on disc, I'll try and find it...

Ye i downloaded the instrumental too (7 mins long i think), sounds better IMO

Unfortunately we're stuck in a world where in order to have any chart success (and ultimately make money) a sh*tty vocal needs to be laid over the top of an instrumental club track, then they cut it to a radio edit, play the f*ck out of it and spoil it for everyone.
    Bodyrox isn't the worst of offenders...that goes to the vocal version of Chris Lake's Changes IMO....and Toca's Miracle completely ruined Toca Me, oh and the poxy vocal of Beachball.

I mean if you wanna listen to vocal house listen to it...vocalising tech-trance and electro just ruins what the original producer was trying to do with the track...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Wertz wrote:
    Not to worry, I checked my archived compilations and found it. Its Camels by Santos and the video is on YouTube.

Advertisement