Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Slicklink

its called San TransDisco. And it was by Punchanella.

griffdaddy wrote:
    anyone know the name of an oldschool song with the lyrics 'taaaake me away' with a slightly sped up girl's voice singing it? it used to always be on those dreamscape and edge kinda compilations. (it's not marusha)

Mix factory - Take me away.... an old pulse fm tune

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

pad180 wrote:
    just wondering who released SANTRANSISCO ...cant seem to get it anywere .
    i have typed SANTRANSISCO into a load off sites but with no results
    mabey the the spelling is wrong any help ?????:confused:

Spelled San Trancisco.

Its on an album here....

http://tedsmarketingunlimited.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=59&page=2&language=en&osCsid=67e732186edaee64543ff485eb25b453

or you could possibly download it if you knew where to go:cool:

The take me away tune is up on Mr Springs website under downloads.. its the soundtrack to a video from the Olympic Ballroom days (WMV file about 12 megs)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

any hints on were to go please still cant get it:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Anybody know the name of the track in this video?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

This may be a big longshot, but I am looking for this ringtone on my phone, the one in this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYBx73FuIrE

Its the stargazer.m4a tone that I am looking for, but I can't find it anywhere. Sorry if this is off topic, but I am really stumped looking for this ringtone, or even if it was a full song, then I could put it on my phone etc.

Thanks in advance!
    Tim

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Anyone know a song called "explosion" ???

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Is it Love Explotion by Dr. Lectroluv?

An electro tune.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

BaZmO* wrote:
    Anybody know the name of the track in this video?

thats deep dish Paul Rogers - krafty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

http://minorcrisis.net/files/Recording (3).mp3

Can anyone help me out with this? I recorded it off pulse 103fm , years ago, around 1998, been tryna find the name for years! Its only a small clip 1.8mb, thanks a lot! Any help appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

knird evol wrote:
    thats deep dish Paul Rogers - krafty
    Cheers.

Lorax wrote:
    http://minorcrisis.net/files/Recording (3).mp3

Can anyone help me out with this? I recorded it off pulse 103fm , years ago, around 1998, been tryna find the name for years! Its only a small clip 1.8mb, thanks a lot! Any help appreciated!

Sugarbabies - Magic in You. We use to play the arse off it in Pulse103.

pad180 wrote:
    any hints on were to go please still cant get it:mad:

In my reply, The cool smilie was hyperlinked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 conor909

Soul Mechanik - Ill Call You

Cant find it on the big record sites, any help would be great.

Please e-mail me, conor909@gmail.com

Slicklink wrote:
    Sugarbabies - Magic in You. We use to play the arse off it in Pulse103.

Omg you legend thanks you dunno how long Ive been looking for the name of that! Its a real summer song.. now for the hard part of getting a copy of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 TRIXX

TRIXX wrote:
    i realy need 2 find the name and of this tune!!! it has been played on 2fm saturday night 27th nd 20th around 11:30 the vocal goes sumthing like this ''dance the nation'' i think this might be the name of it but cant find anything for it!!!!!! does any one no what it might be???????????
    well the actual tune is called DESTINATION UNKNOWN by alex gaudino i found out after al me searchin and its gona be a biggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any1 heard it yet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 TRIXX

conor909 wrote:

da best site 2 buy vynil is www.htfr.com its only da best gots everyting trance,Dnb,electro,dirty **** off house muisk a real decent site

TRIXX wrote:
    well the actual tune is called DESTINATION UNKNOWN by alex gaudino i found out after al me searchin and its gona be a biggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any1 heard it yet??

Yeah its a kickin tune, sounds a little bit like 1 of faithless tunes, God is a dj

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

Hey, was out in tripod the other night and managed to catch a bit of music on my camera using video, I was looking for the two songs, I've found the first now (Freaks - The Creeps (Vanadlisim Remix) if anyone is interested), and I'm still looking to know what the second track is... any help would be appreciated....
    Here's a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFvW7_RBoP0

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I've never heard the first tune, but i heard the second tune a few times on the radio and in clubs in Dubai when i was there @ Xmas but no idea the name of it.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I knew the first one but I've never heard of the second one unfortunately.

However - I was in london a few weeks ago and people were telling mer about this servive that if you are in a club etc and hear an tune you like but don't know the name of it, you call a phone number on your mobile and hold it up to the speaker for about 30 seconds, and it will text you back the name of the song! Aparantly it is pretty accureate too. Not sure if it will work form ireland but worth a try. I wish we had a service like that here!

Does anyone know any more about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭cheesemaker

Zascar wrote:
    I knew the first one but I've never heard of the second one unfortunately.

However - I was in london a few weeks ago and people were telling mer about this servive that if you are in a club etc and hear an tune you like but don't know the name of it, you call a phone number on your mobile and hold it up to the speaker for about 30 seconds, and it will text you back the name of the song! Aparantly it is pretty accureate too. Not sure if it will work form ireland but worth a try. I wish we had a service like that here!

Does anyone know any more about this?

http://www.shazam.com/music/portal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

I get the feeling that that would only find commercial music and stuff!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Julez wrote:
    I get the feeling that that would only find commercial music and stuff!
    No my mate that told me is a DJ himself and is not into cheesey/commercial music. Obviously it cannot have everythign but he says it is pretty good with stuff you hear in clubs and cd's of live sets etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

http://minorcrisis.net/files/what[1].mp3

Anyone any idea what this is called? have some of the song on a random game video from years ago but no idea what its called.

Well its called Noth_Dead according to the meta data within it!

Very Tiesto ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Slicklink wrote:
    Well its called Noth_Dead according to the meta data within it!

Very Tiesto ish.

yeah its from a gaming vid so that bit makes sense but has nothing to do with the song xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

conor909 wrote:

i have that tune good tune aswell the best site to buy vinyl is musicstack
    htfr is very limted hope it helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

upmeath wrote:
    i know this is a complete shot in the dark considering i've no lyric for it, it's a housey kinda tune i heard alot towards the end of the summer and in september too, its not particularly fast, the lick sounds a bit like an orch hit or something, if any house heads have a keyboard handy it goes
    E-A-D-E-C-D/D-D-C-E-A...repeat
    please please help me, its been in my head for months and djs in il mondo, bondi, down under, aka, barcode and spirit have been unable to help me!!!

Well over a year and a half after my search commenced, I finally got it last night in Tripod... It's "Most Precious Love (Martin Solveig Re-Edit)" by Blaze
    Cheers to the DJ in Tripod last night!

Advertisement