Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Stab in the dark on the "chanting Indian" track:
    Spiral Tribe - Forward the Revolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdvweWe6ACg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

thanks for the suggestion but that aint the one im after. the native american chant in it is very similar to the one im after . thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

thanks for the suggestion but that aint the one im after. the native american chant in it is very similar to the one im after . thanks

how about Hardbag - ceasefire
    or leftfield - song of life

both of which have female indian vocals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭TheJoker

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a song that is played in Heaven nightclub quite often.

The lyrics that I can make out are....

"Higher, Higher, Higher, let the music take control...."

Can anybody help me, this has been going on for weeks now!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

TheJoker wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I am looking for a song that is played in Heaven nightclub quite often.

The lyrics that I can make out are....

"Higher, Higher, Higher, let the music take control...."

Can anybody help me, this has been going on for weeks now!

Cheers

SPQR - Unlimited Dreams

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭TheJoker

Thank you kindly sir.

a147pro wrote: »
    how about Hardbag - ceasefire
    or leftfield - song of life

both of which have female indian vocals?

or Djum Djum - Difference

Leftfields first track

Has a guy going "Whoah meen ya, whoah meen yay, whoah meen ya, whoah meen yay"

Hows my swahili?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭keenc

thanks for the reply man, afraid thats not it. the chant in the tune im after is actually words being sung by an old indian guy and not just some random cry like whats in that last sample.tryin to find a sample and if i do ill have to figure out how to post it up.....should be fun!
    found another one i was lookin for on a webpage in another recent post called do you feel so right......chuffed to find that one.

Dance 2 Trance - Power Of American Natives is what you are looking for

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I just saw a video on MTV Dance, a funky house tune with the Lyrics "You've got to do it yourself" - "If you want it, I can get it". The memorable part is that the video is just the faces of lot of people cumming - really funny.
    Anyone know what it is called?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alankelly

Could someone please tell me the name of the DJ who has a tune called "know your dance" ?? was in a niteclub at the weekend when it was played, cant find it anywhere

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

out at the weekend and the girlfriend heard a remix of "hey their delilah" and wants it. Was wondering anyone know where has a few mixes of it or what different mix versions are called?? Had a look on web and got a crap hip hop mix, anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

Does anyone know where i can get a lossless or even 320Kbps encoding of the S.P.Q.R - Unlimited Dreams song. Ive checked everywhere but no place sells it.

Any ideas appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TANNAM

#Smokey# wrote: »
    Does anyone know where i can get a lossless or even 320Kbps encoding of the S.P.Q.R - Unlimited Dreams song. Ive checked everywhere but no place sells it.

Any ideas appreciated.

HERE YOU GO HORSE TRY THIS:

http://www.zshare.net/download/4581618c39d15d/

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

cheers man just what i was looking for.

keenc wrote: »
    Dance 2 Trance - Power Of American Natives is what you are looking for

nah he said that wasn't it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭jimmychin

whats the original of this tune from the early nineties ?

the chorus reminds me of an old house tune from back in he day...

and whilst i'm here...

what's the original classic with the lyrics:

"i'm surprised to see your suitcase at the door, remmeber the good times, dont you want some more..."

thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

jimmychin wrote: »
    what's the original classic with the lyrics:

"i'm surprised to see your suitcase at the door, remmeber the good times, dont you want some more..."

thanks in advance
    First Choice - "Let No Man Put Asunder"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭jimmychin

nice one baZmo*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Traianus

Heyas! Looking for the name of this house tune;
    "Fusion is a whirlwind from our past, fusion is the crazy spell you cast, between a boy and a girl, heaven and hell."
    Also, anyone know which Hedkandi cd has the mix of the original version(not the cover) of Uninvited by Alanis Morrisette?
    All help apprec.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

thanks for your efforts lads.....still no joy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 philjd26

how do, looking for the early thirties lads to see if they can remember a few tunes backs in the ninetys...had a few tapes that i used to listen t, from scurry and i think dollard.....

dont know the name or nothing just linda remember lyrics...

1st ..... one two three pumping jumping! i go to store man i wanna get somethin to eat man... pumping jumping....
    (them lyrics are way of id say as i was only a nipper and you know de way make you sh*t up)...

2nd .... her name was burtha butt one of the butt sister....she boogies on down by the river!!!!

any help would be great

ta phil

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

philjd26 wrote: »

2nd .... her name was burtha butt one of the butt sister....she boogies on down by the river!!!!

the ya ya's loove

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 philjd26

knird evol wrote: »
    the ya ya's loove

ya got mate cheers for that...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Another very long shot request from me:

Just caught an ad on BBC after Top Gear for a programme covering ATL@Vital, which I have just now discovered was a music festival in Belfast last August. The video of the ad seemed to be showing a montage of the bands that performed but the music track playing behind it is what caught me.

It sounded (to me at least) like a heavy Chemical Bros. type of sound with a Shaun Ryder sounding voice providing the (sampled?) vocal "feel the bassline", or something like that.

I have had a look at the line-up:
    http://www.vital07.com/
    and nobody jumps out at me as the obvious soundtrack provider.

Any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭fuse

Can anyone help me with some song IDs?
    I had a few tracks recorded from radio & various places that I haven't managed to identify. Samples up here http://mantekka-music.blogireland.ie/post/153/827
    if you care to have a listen!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

hi does anyone have anything from elevator i know they done a track called shinny but i remember hearing another, part of it went something like woa woa oh woa. ring any bells

Elevator - Ha!

Much better tune than Shinny IMO.
    BTW pretty sure your vocals description is Wizards of the Sonic by Westbam.

no its deffo elevator would of being around 94 when it was out b4 wizard of sonic dont suppose you have ha by any chance

Defo have it somewhere but can't find the CD.
    Had a quick look on NIoldskool and someone has an Elevator EP up (with a tune I've never heard of too). I've PMed you a mediafire link; it's not really fair to post a link on here when that site asks that you hide them from public view.

• Advertisement

ok thanks again buddy

Advertisement