Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Dan Sanchez

Whats that one in your second post? Are you looking for the name of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Whats that one in your second post? Are you looking for the name of it?

yes i was but i got it.it's Datura - The 7th Hallucination (The 7th Trance)

did you know it.:confused:

No I couldnt remember the name of it. Was sure I heard it before though.
    Here I have another one for you, if anyone can get this.... Im racking me brain here trying to remember it.
    Its the tune thats mixed in during the first 20 seconds of this vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCpF3IVUORM&feature=related
    I know the original sounds a bit like traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

im presuming as its called dance anthems part 6 if you go to the video called dance anthems part 5 and look at the last song itll be it.the tracklisting is in the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭W1llz0rz

Hey guys,

Looking for some help. The main chorus in the song starts with the lyrics "I met all of my people, nah nah nah".

Not sure of the band but everyone would know the song, its new enough I think, maybe within 2 years.

The song sounds very like something from the prodigy even though I'm 99% sure it's not.

I know that's really vague but hopefully someone will know it, thanks lads.

• Advertisement

seannash wrote: »
    im presuming as its called dance anthems part 6 if you go to the video called dance anthems part 5 and look at the last song itll be it.the tracklisting is in the info

Of course Ive done that, Ive looked at them all.
    Theres a few good ones there all right. The mixes are all separate though in the different parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

anyone help me with this? heard it in a club in newcastle at the weekend. reckon its something fairly recent although ive definitely heard it before.

sounds kinda like a spanish or latino guy shouting the main chorus as below (quick tempo)

Nah ni nah ni nah nah, nah ni nah ni naaah

fairly deep bass, house feel to it.

sorry i cant be any more help but im doing well to even remember anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Slunk wrote: »
    Anyone know this one please??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZGxom5Wll8

Finally found this by pure chance. Was in Carl Cox set from Dance Valley 08

Oliver Moldan vs. Harada - Fortune Cookie (Jerome Isma-Ae)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Looking for a tune ID. Its on Tiesto's ClubLife Podcast 13 (The Point Depot, EOS Tour). From 6.22 to about 10 mins in.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭goldenshower

Hiya, looking for a tune but can only hum it in my head. The video had silicon love dolls in it though and it might have been called "age of.....".

Cheers!

• Advertisement

not age of love is it? dont remember any love dolls in that video though although there were loads of remixes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Anyone that was at Angello last night tell me some of the tunes he played? Have the usuals like Show Me Love vs Be, Trix etc.

Some very good tunes unknown to me, but I'm hoping some of yee can tell me some!

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 numbersix99

Anyone know what the song is on the TV3 ads for the new series of Morons with Drugs in their Luggage?

It reminds of the Chemical Brothers, quite beat heavy with a sort of escalating siren pulsing during it. It'll drive me crazy if I don't get it!

Got a very low recording of the promo on my mp3 player:

http://rapidshare.com/files/192659430/MIC-200 9-02-01_21h53m12s.wav

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭kevogy

its the first one that plays automaticly

http://www.tiesto.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 68,529 ✭✭✭✭L1011

kevogy wrote: »
    its the first one that plays automaticly

http://www.tiesto.com/

Maroon 5 - Not Falling Apart (Tiesto mix)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭JonThom

sounds kinda like a spanish or latino guy shouting the main chorus as below (quick tempo)

It's not My People by The Presets is it? Check it out on youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭pallepille

anyone help me with this? heard it in a club in newcastle at the weekend. reckon its something fairly recent although ive definitely heard it before.

sorry i cant be any more help but im doing well to even remember anything

Haha i just seen this.....could this by any chance be Martin Solveig Featuring Salif Keita - Madan, could be well wrong, but the sweet chorusey bit jus came to my head when i read this ?????

JonThom wrote: »
    It's not My People by The Presets is it? Check it out on youtube.
    pallepille wrote: »
    Haha i just seen this.....could this by any chance be Martin Solveig Featuring Salif Keita - Madan, could be well wrong, but the sweet chorusey bit jus came to my head when i read this ?????

nope neither of these unfortunately. found it hard to get the tune back into my head this morning by just reading what id originally posted so fair play to ye for even coming up with something. i doubt this is what he was saying but if i was to guess at the words shouted for the chorus

"to all of my peepol, get it on d floor"
    (with obvious spelling mistakes to try help get the beat across)
    could also be "now ev-ri-bod-aa, get on the floor"

(its not the freaks either) doesnt sound like a 'commercial tune' and would def be more at home in a club. tried all the recent compilations and its not on those. In terms of the beat its heavy bass like benni benassi (for example) just after the chorus but then again that maybe have been added as part of a remix.
    id honestly given up til you guys replied and now ive got it stuck in my head again :confused: off to youtube i go to skip randomly in the hope of accidentally finding it

are there any mixes of Thomas Gold & Matthias Menck - Everybody Be Somebody with only the male vocal or a tune that has sampled that vocal? that might be it

edit : more i hear it, the less i think thats it now, but its very close. hopefully that male vocal gives you an idea of what im talking about though

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

nope neither of these unfortunately. found it hard to get the tune back into my head this morning by just reading what id originally posted so fair play to ye for even coming up with something. i doubt this is what he was saying but if i was to guess at the words shouted for the chorus

"to all of my peepol, get it on d floor"
    (with obvious spelling mistakes to try help get the beat across)
    could also be "now ev-ri-bod-aa, get on the floor"

(its not the freaks either) doesnt sound like a 'commercial tune' and would def be more at home in a club. tried all the recent compilations and its not on those. In terms of the beat its heavy bass like benni benassi (for example) just after the chorus but then again that maybe have been added as part of a remix.
    id honestly given up til you guys replied and now ive got it stuck in my head again :confused: off to youtube i go to skip randomly in the hope of accidentally finding it

It sounds like afrojack -african latin lovers to me

• Advertisement

FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    It sounds like afrojack -african latin lovers to me

thanks a million, legend!!! its not actually that but it is Latin Lovers - Monika Kruse.......i think
    either way ive persuaded myself that must be it (for sanity's sake) with the bass up and vocals down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YxDC7cLx4&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Hey,

I'm trying to ID a track but cannot remember the name of it for the life of me even though it's in the back of mind somewhere.

It's an oldish tune with a female singing - lyrics along the lines of
    "higher and higher.... let the music take control"

should be easy to identify for someone out there

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

SPQR - Unlimited Dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Jay D wrote: »
    SPQR - Unlimited Dreams

bang on! That's been melting my head for the last week trying to think of the name!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Maybe someone can help me with this...

I was at Antics at Crawdaddy some time around the end of October or early November and I heard this amazing electro act there but I never found out who it was. It was one south American guy, wearing a black sequined suit, which later became just a red thong. He played a load of really heavy beats with samples which he triggered with a drum played over it.

Anyone know who it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭PDelux

Hi,
    Anyone know the artist for this tune? I'm guessing the name of the tune is Sweetest Day of May but can only find remixes of it on youtube. this sounds like the original maybe?
    http://rapidshare.com/files/195949886/dayofmay.mp3.html

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

PDelux wrote: »
    Hi,
    Anyone know the artist for this tune? I'm guessing the name of the tune is Sweetest Day of May but can only find remixes of it on youtube. this sounds like the original maybe?
    http://rapidshare.com/files/195949886/dayofmay.mp3.html
    It could be Joe T. Vannelli Project - Sweetest Day of May

I have it on 12" but it's the Dub Versions so they don't really sound like the clip you posted. Check out Youtube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

are there any mixes of Thomas Gold & Matthias Menck - Everybody Be Somebody with only the male vocal or a tune that has sampled that vocal? that might be it

edit : more i hear it, the less i think thats it now, but its very close. hopefully that male vocal gives you an idea of what im talking about though

is that the vocal where the male is shouting Everybody Be Somebody ?

thanks a million, legend!!! its not actually that but it is Latin Lovers - Monika Kruse.......i think
    either way ive persuaded myself that must be it (for sanity's sake) with the bass up and vocals down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YxDC7cLx4&feature=related

nope think this is it, with something else mixed over it the night in question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Easy enough to find this mich switch studio brussells on newmixes.com,
    any way the missing track at 24 minutes. . . . anybody. . .

The first 30 mins were also aired on Switch, 2007-10-13.
    00:00 - Petre Inspirescu - Sakadat
    07:00 - Mikael Stavostrand Q Fresca (Andomat 3000 Remix)
    12:00 - Gabriel Ananda - Doppewhipper (Rocco Branco & Tobias Becker Remix)
    20:00 - Gabriel Ananda - Shake ready
    24:00 -
    28:00 - Sydenham & Rune - Elephant

Advertisement