Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ffm

horsebox09 wrote: »
    any chance anybody could I.D the tune coming in at 30.00 mins on this mix?? Lasts around 6 minutes, cheers :)

James Welsh - Craven

• Registered Users Posts: 5,988 ✭✭✭leakyboots

SamAK wrote: »
    By the way, that tune is from Madlib's 'Shades of Blue' album which is constructed using samples from the Blue Note record label archives, so I doubt he actually created it. More likely from some old Blue Note release.

Yeah I have the album :) Was hoping to find where he got it from, must be from an old Blue Note release like you said. Still no joy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

ffm wrote: »
    James Welsh - Craven

have it on 320kbps if ya want it horsebox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭ciarriaithuaidh

I may have posted this before, but please..someone if you can, tell me the name of the 90s house tune that had a video of people dancing manically in a club and the lyrics (only lyrics as I recall) were "people are still having sex", sampling La Tour's tune of that name obviously..This is a completely random tune that is intertwined with a very special memory and I have never been able to find it, so any help appreciated. It was 1995/96 era I'm pretty sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

ironclaw wrote: »

Can anyone ID this track? Pete Tong, O2 Dublin.

A bit late but I think its this:

Edit: Its in the title!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i think he could have been being sarcastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I'm looking for a tune with the lyrics of "Your Cat is Dead". I heard it recently enough on di.fm, but can't find the song. My co-worker's cat died and I want to send him the tune...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Sniipe wrote: »
    I'm looking for a tune with the lyrics of "Your Cat is Dead". I heard it recently enough on di.fm, but can't find the song. My co-worker's cat died and I want to send him the tune...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

cheers - its older than I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

Any ideas on this track? sorry about the sh1te audio. I think the lyrics are 'dance with me'. It's been wrecking my head for months now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭SamAK

clonadlad wrote: »
    Any ideas on this track? sorry about the sh1te audio. I think the lyrics are 'dance with me'. It's been wrecking my head for months now.

No idea but that looked like a whopper of a night! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

clonadlad wrote: »

Segues nicely into

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭bluemoon2010

Lads anyone know the track kicking in at around 5 minutes..its the second track on the mix, cheers!

http://www.mixcloud.com/Davidwalsh77/billy-scurry-october-1992-side-b/

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

Anyone know the tune from about 6/7 years ago with female vocals lyrics were "I worry" followed by some more singing about differnet scenarios then "I worry" again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭a148pro

Not slacker scared no?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

What's that track that used to be on mtv with a video of a couple running around a city handing out directions and a time and then at the end some beams of light come out of their chest and they start floating and shít, awful description I know but any help would be appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    What's that track that used to be on mtv with a video of a couple running around a city handing out directions and a time and then at the end some beams of light come out of their chest and they start floating and shít, awful description I know but any help would be appreciated!

Axwell - I Found You

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

mordeith wrote: »
    Axwell - I Found You

Cheers :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 Basin DePlayce

I may have posted this before, but please..someone if you can, tell me the name of the 90s house tune that had a video of people dancing manically in a club and the lyrics (only lyrics as I recall) were "people are still having sex", sampling La Tour's tune of that name obviously..This is a completely random tune that is intertwined with a very special memory and I have never been able to find it, so any help appreciated. It was 1995/96 era I'm pretty sure.

Zentral - Que Idea (I need your love)
    Not sure if I have the mix with the vocal, as in on mobile, but you get the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bobbytables

Can anyone help me ID this tune. It's driving me mad...

It was played during Menno de Jong's set at Springfest (Dublin) paddy's weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Can anyone tell me what the song is in this video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Shazam tells me it's Rendezvous by Arnej

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Anyone any idea on the track that comes in just after 6 mins with the piano break? Johnny Moy played it a lot in the Temple of Sound, love to know the name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Shazam tells me it's Rendezvous by Arnej

Much obliged.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 1st Yr Lab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY-vYYDvS1o

I'm convinced the given title is incorrect.

SoundHound doesn't seem to recognise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

1st Yr Lab wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY-vYYDvS1o

I'm convinced the given title is incorrect.

SoundHound doesn't seem to recognise it.

It's Punchanella - San Trancisco, or some remix of it. I can't really hear it too well on my ****ty work PC internal speaker.

milltown wrote: »
    It's Punchanella - San Trancisco, or some remix of it. I can't really hear it too well on my ****ty work PC internal speaker.

And we're in.

Punchanella - San Trancisco (Al Gibbs Mix)

Can't decide if it's better than the original. Cheers for the tip anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Looking for an id on the tune coming in at 59 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

More used to answering queries here (!) but finally have one of my own - one that's wrecked my head for years……

Ws out about 2006/2007ish - at least I have memories of hearing it in Ibiza then.

Would describe it as classic US House track, label-wise I'd suspect something similar to Strictly Rhythm/Defected etc. (but 99.9999999% sure it wasn't ever on Defected or one of their off-shoots).

It's quite bass driven, with either a keyboard or organ overlay of the same basic beat onto that.

Has a deep male vocal (a la Farley Jackmaster Funk type deep, but fairly sure it's not him) repeating "You Are My Number One, You Are My Number One". Occasionally interspersed with a very high pitched "Feel The Funk" female sample, a la Loletta Holloway.

Relatively slow bpm, I'd say in the low 1-teens maybe early 120s.

Any thoughts folks?

• Advertisement

More used to answering queries here (!) but finally have one of my own - one that's wrecked my head for years……

Ws out about 2006/2007ish - at least I have memories of hearing it in Ibiza then.

Would describe it as classic US House track, label-wise I'd suspect something similar to Strictly Rhythm/Defected etc. (but 99.9999999% sure it wasn't ever on Defected or one of their off-shoots).

It's quite bass driven, with either a keyboard or organ overlay of the same basic beat onto that.

Has a deep male vocal (a la Farley Jackmaster Funk type deep, but fairly sure it's not him) repeating "You Are My Number One, You Are My Number One". Occasionally interspersed with a very high pitched "Feel The Funk" female sample, a la Loletta Holloway.

Relatively slow bpm, I'd say in the low 1-teens maybe early 120s.

Any thoughts folks?

?

Advertisement