Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

1st Yr Lab wrote: »

?

Nope, not it, but thanks for the effort!

It's be much more mimnimal than that, way more stripped back. The male vocal again is very deep, kinda thing that would stick in your head! Actually the BPM I've given is likely way too high on reflection, it'd be much more in line with say Prassay's Kruisin if anyone remebers that? Kinda thing I could imagine Sandy Rivera play.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Hi all

I've been looking for a tune ID for years now.

From the mid-90s. It used to be played on Dublin pirate stations all the time.

It contained a sample of a fax machine type sound

It is defo not "Fax You" by "KK System" or "Burning Vinyl"
    "Fax Me Up"

I thnik Mr. Spring might have had something to do with it but
    I can't be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Looking for a mix of golden girls - kinetic that has like a bloke MC'ing over it or something like it! Was played on nrg fm about an hour ago or so if anynody was listening and could help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

I know what song hes on about but can't think of the name. Anyway remember this from around that time

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Looking for a mix of golden girls - kinetic that has like a bloke MC'ing over it or something like it! Was played on nrg fm about an hour ago or so if anynody was listening and could help?
    this remix maybe?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Hi all

I've been looking for a tune ID for years now.

From the mid-90s. It used to be played on Dublin pirate stations all the time.

It contained a sample of a fax machine type sound

It is defo not "Fax You" by "KK System" or "Burning Vinyl"
    "Fax Me Up"

I thnik Mr. Spring might have had something to do with it but
    I can't be sure.

It's a mile off but the first song that I thought of was mario piu - communication

Nope not that one man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

It's a mile off but the first song that I thought of was mario piu - communication

No that's not it, but parts of the song are very similar, "Communication"
    be a remix or sample of the one I'm after. Will do a bit more research.

Thanks for trying :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I'm trying to find a song. It's fairly up to date. It's kind of dancey. The lyrics go something like this, "It feels like I'm drowning, your words put me there. It feels like I'm falling, but you don't even care"

" Caaaaaaare... Caaaaaaare..."

Any ideas?

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »

FINALLY found the tune i was looking for! An absolute gent pm'd it to me last night

Stomper, gonna be in rotation for a while now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

was about to post the reply after seeing your request above, have it on vinyl too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Everything N anything

Dynamo Season 3 Episode 2 theress a tune playing when hes walking into the club at 32.00 i need to get it any help ladsd?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Dynamo Season 3 Episode 2 theress a tune playing when hes walking into the club at 32.00 i need to get it any help ladsd?

So, are you expecting someone to know this off the top of their head, or are you expecting someone to search out Dynamo Season 3 Episode 2 and go to 32mins?

cant post a link. Help was a word used in the thread u know

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

cant post a link. Help was a word used in the thread u know

I am helping you. I'm letting you know that you need to help others help you. ;)

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    I'm trying to find a song. It's fairly up to date. It's kind of dancey. The lyrics go something like this, "It feels like I'm drowning, your words put me there. It feels like I'm falling, but you don't even care"

" Caaaaaaare... Caaaaaaare..."

Any ideas?

Anybody? :(

its hardly MR Probsz Waves is it?

You know its strange, whenever I google the lyrics that's the first song that comes up. No this song is about a year old.

ya anywhere i searched for it thats the first thing that came up

• Registered Users Posts: 7 djspilihp

The track from dynamo is Flash Brothers - Amen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

djspilihp wrote: »
    The track from dynamo is Flash Brothers - Amen.

here it is, great tune actually

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

marno21 wrote: »

Finally. :D Yes thank you, I've been looking for that song for ages. For a while there I thought I was going mad and just imagined the song in my head. Much appreciated. :)

Thanks lads appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ffm

Anyone able to id the track at 18 minutes here? It's a Frankie Knuckles tribute mix so it's obviously something to do with him. I#m guessing it's a remix of his.

http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/70838043/file.html

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 9 Antares

Can anyone help me with these 2 tunes? They're off an old mix tape by a D.J. Chabbles. It won't let me put up a link because i'm a new user.
    On youtube. . . . early 90's trance tune 1 needs i.d. and early 90's trance tune 4 needs i.d.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭MUFC91CS

Anyone know the first tune in this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aIbiZDAPx8

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I found an old tune that I had when I was a teenager but can't for the life of me remember what it was called:

Skip to:
    0:25:40

Can anyone help me out? Cheers ;)

Don't think you ever got a reply on this... it's Itch-E & Scratch-E - Sweetness & Light

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dublingirl83

was at a gig the other night and this song came on at the end... can anyone id it for me. i recognise it, but can't for the life of me think of the name- any help much appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9boNC-ygI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

was at a gig the other night and this song came on at the end... can anyone id it for me. i recognise it, but can't for the life of me think of the name- any help much appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9boNC-ygI

Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Flume Remix)

Advertisement