Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Monkee are you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

micky dolenz
    hmmmm

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Congratulations, You're Micky Dolenz!

From afro to bald in 30 years or less, you were famous for being the funny one with the big hair (dig those curls!). You also sang lead on most of the hits like "I'm a Believer" and "Mary Mary".

Before being a Monkee you used to ride a Bimbo around the town. NOT THAT KIND. Bimbo was an elephant in the tv show "Circus Boy". A young you starred as a kid who was being raised by a circus. You also had several bands before you finally hit it big.

Although you didn't start out playing the drums, you learned as you went and are a decent drummer nowadays. You used to play the guitar but they thought Peter and Mike should get those. Life ain't fair, is it? Today, you direct, paint and raise your kids.

You have always had a little Monkee in you and have always embraced your inner-monkeedom...even when the little one gets on your nerves. If you hadn't become a household name you would have probably went into Physics. You're pretty smart and you study in your spare time. You've always been interested in the cosmos. Face it, you rock!

THAT IS SOO COOL! I WAS HOPING I WOULD BE MICKEY, HE WAS MY FAVORITE MONKEY!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

peter tork... :( i wanted to be mike nesmith, damn!

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

That's scary,I got Davy Jones...I could also be jockey..Oh, to think what could've been!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I am Micky Dolenz. Which is kind of what I expected really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Im mike nesmith, im the king baby! yeah!

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

michael nesmith - woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Regan

mike nesmith for me

nih...i'm happy...i like hats

and apparantly i write my own music but aww, i don't tour with the monkees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭crow

anyone wear a monkee hat? i cant live without mine...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

mickey dolenz...interesting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

i'm mike nesbith! i wouldn't be happy with anything else anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

okay that didnt work, im the hat wearing Monkey, wippy do!

Advertisement