Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MI:RPG info

Options
  • 28-05-2002 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Okay heres what you need to know for the irc rpg:
    Its starting next tuesday which is the 4th of June, I've gotten the fallow for the game
    Gary, Cian, Rev, Syspak and Funky, there are 2 other hopefulls so if you know anyone who might be interested there isn't a prob joining the game.

Class
    Pirate
    Barber
    Salesman
    Voodoo Priest
    Ghost

Pirate is obvious enough but here is the run down on the other classes
    Barber - In the game Pirates will have a self esteem rating which is effected by the state of their hair doo, their proud pirates, Barber is best described as an abstract fighter class.

Salesman - Making cash will be essential in the game, so having one of these guys in your group is very handy, the key word is charisma, if you want to sell it, salesman can.

Voodoo - Starting of you will have to roll to see how many starting spells you can use, voodoo will be considered an earth magic and most spells will need ingrediants to be successful, depending on your level to see if the spell works and how successfully it works and how long.

Ghost - My personnal favourite, Ghost are dead people in the classes above, they can be very very old and will have the knowledge of their past life, most will be pirate (if you come across any). Ghosts have a dead body if your a right bastard you can defeat a ghost by reuniting its sould with the body and keeping the zombie 6 ft under, or else you can do horrible things to a ghost. Ghosts can travel through walls, and they are scary so its going to be hard for a ghost to talk to other people before they run off screaming. Ghosts may start bound to a location and require the other players to free them, don't worry they won't be hard to find.

Fighting system, easiest way to defeat a pirate in battle is by being a barber, an expert barber can be devasting.

Pirate v Pirate - it comes down to an insult match, I'm going to test run this in our first game and see if it is successful, also, he who gets to through the first insult will be decided by the dice in some cases, if your fighting a pirate of the same level and you decide to attack then you get to insult first, if he is a level higher, depending on his level you will have to roll above a number on a d6 or d8 depending on the difference in levels.

I'm rolling the dice on irony.com, you won't see the results of the roll but I'm honest :)

Whole idea is to have a laugh, I send pm's to Rev and Funky yesterday, could anyone else who is interest mail eamonn_20@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

#mi_rpg

Join any time before ten, room closed at 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Right its off until same time next week. Got some players missing and I'm a bit wrecked! Gimme a pm if your still interest etc....

Advertisement